Fucking KEK

I never thought I'd see the pendulum swing far enough that Bill Maher would come off as Limbaugh

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-230918_Chrome.jpg (1080x1287, 241.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/billmaher/status/1527887977845649408
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Best timeline ever.

Leftist moving so far left that the center has become right

Nigger got wisdom in old age. He isn't a jew also.

Nobody likes trannies. Nobody ever has.
They're literally just annoying incels lmao

No he was born into a White Catholic family. Just like the cock sucker who wrote family guy

Smart jew realizes where this is heading if it's allowed to continue. This is Maher making sure he has a future after this is over.

>They're literally just annoying incels lmao
this, they're literally just incels with more obnoxious branding and they somehow duped corporations into adopting it

Attached: aborry-laugh.gif (498x498, 3.94M)

you could tell how uncomfy the audience was, this was unironic kino

all the groomer seething in the comments

Well shit. Maher has always been my least hated leftyfag, because he will at least occasionally break from pure leftist shit when the conclusion is obvious. But that reads like he's trying to get ahead of RWDS

>men cannot be women
>bUt sOmeTiMeS tHeY cOuLd
>Woah based

Cool. However it's a media talking head so I don't care.
sage

Maher has mentioned many times he's a half Jew. Which is way more than enough to be a kikel.

Came here to post horse shoe and I guess I’m the first.
>based horseshoe theory proven to be fact
>mfw

Attached: D0F75629-41B7-4C70-9C3E-528810ABEFAE.gif (310x280, 1.95M)

This is hilarious but methinks he has realized nobody cared about his usually schect and he stumbled on anti woke. Reviving his relevance.

Post the link retard

>bill maher
>center
leftists have moved so far left that the old left is now center

>be me
>waiting for friend to arrive at my favorite park in NOVA to hike for a bit
>little league game going on nearby
>watch while I'm waiting
>nostalgia.exe
>boys are about 9 years old
>imagining which kid I was most like and wishing he hits a solid line drive
>free entertainment
>friend is late and it doesn't matter at all
>this one pitcher has rather long hair in a pony tail
>ok, ok, he probably is a fan of some rebel major leaguer I used to remember
>can't pitch a strike for shit
>coach replaces him with normal hair cut player
>strikes.exe
>teams switch sides
>the long haired pitcher gets to the plate
>the entire dugout of his erupts into a chorus
>"Virginia! Virginia you can do it! Go Virginia!"

What the fuck, bros?

Attached: 1653064951278.png (1840x2003, 763.88K)

ohio is shaming them, this isn't hard to understand. no different than when schools stopped smacking around left handed kids for being left handed.

Attached: 1633880639519.jpg (738x1394, 128.19K)

Western society and specifically the Western governments and corporate media which includes Hollywood are directly responsible for the pushing of LGBTQ agenda worldwide

Attached: 883636373.jpg (1024x683, 184.69K)

I don't know why Any Forums hates Bill Maher so much. He has given anyone and everyone a platform for nearly 30 years. With all the censorship and other shit you see across all media, he literally has let anyone and everyone come on his shows the entire time.

This. They all know America has reached Weimar levels and will get there economically very soon. Smart kikes know and will be the ones who put other kikes on the trains.

All leftists get to a certain age where they realise they fucked up.

Noam Chomski is currently deep in his downward spiral right now. Him and his ilk have literally created the very future he thought he wanted, and he's now in actual hell.

The ultimate redpill always hits everyone, and that is that your own family and race is what matters. Only your blood can truly care for you. Racism is a natural and infact, important part of existance. Racism is what keeps Orangutans alive.

Checked for trinity of truth. A few scattered applause but mostly uncomfortable silence. CA is Red outside nigger jew cities.

>The controversial comments were delivered on recent episode of Maher’s HBO program Real Time, during his “New Rules” segment, in which Maher questioned the increasing numbers of the LGBTQ community. He then pointed to an ACLU finding that he says suggested the potential overturn of Roe V. Wade in the Supreme Court would most impact LGBTQ people—and he then jokingly asked why it wouldn’t affect “breeders” more.

Holy shit Based Bill

Attached: 0A3E5EC1-0056-4D76-A4B8-3910B9D89021.jpg (516x449, 58.29K)

Imagine working and thinking and discussing politics for over 30 years and still not being able to figure it out.

If Jimmy Done starts talking shit about tranny freaks you know other leftists will say they have gone too far. Maher mentioned how normie fag men were getting excluded by the Alphabet mob. Could be something there to divide them further.

I don't know why I bother responding to retarded posts like this. But you (OP) are a perfect illustration of the goldfish-like nature of the right. Bill Maher is exactly who he always was, since the 1990's. But the culture has slid so far left that he now seems like Rush Limbaugh by comparison. And somehow you find something to gloat about in this.

and they'll be right wing in two weeks. it's good though hopefully the left triples down and alienates everyone so we can go back to some common sense in all things

For the life of me I can never understand transgender

>Gender isn't real
>I feel like a woman
>Woman is a predefined concept and is real due to group perception
>Does not conform to the perception of the group
>Therefore is not a woman
>Claims to be a woman and must be treated like a woman

I don't get it. If Gender isn't real and they don't conform why are they women and not Shumagorathian?

He's worried because it's only affecting people with money aka elite aka jews

When this is over hes going to get scooped out of an oven. Like all of his kind.

I feeling fucking so dirty saving a Bill Maher Red Pill but here were are

Attached: 1652505535828.gif (220x220, 306.21K)

You think he can't tell which way the wind blows?

OUR GUY? OUR GUY?

that was the plan: move the overton window so far left than even hardcore lefties would appear as moderate left/center

no its just becoming painfully obvious to even his masters that we've won

I recall him laughing about tampons in the men's restroom. I think Dennis Prager was the guy mentioning it but Maher laughed it off saying "no way that's just for boyfriends to get their girlfriends tampons or something." I think he's realized how insane these people truly are now and he can't laugh it off anymore. There's only so far most sane people will go regardless of political leaning and this is his limit.

probably wants to be on the winning team once the heads start rolling

you don't choose your allies in a total war
you just pick whoever is furthest from your enemy
and faher is a tank

Is the left so afraid about losing that they are throwing trannies under the bus to try and save face?

Attached: 1598584399318.png (600x627, 466.61K)

Serious what the fuck timeline are we on at this point?

Attached: 1634272611189.jpg (640x847, 42.77K)

Big pharma has destroyed the endocrine systems of people.As estrogen levels increase this has feminized men while somewhat aiding young women,hence why girls are developing younger,faster and to a greater degree.Add that schools' manner of teaching and the softness inherent to the societal cycle(weak men make hard times)favors women has overinflated the ego/education and even physicality of women while undermining men.This estrogenic consumption in the populace has manifested objectively incorrect lifestyles to become more prevalent;single mothers,homosexuals,trans,polygamy,etc.They have always existed and though it could have been that this gender sexuality addendum to the objectively good lifestyles(mother, father,children family unit with strong ties to rest of family)could have been good in that it would allow these people to be reformed or at least not negatively impacted too much(violence doesn't solve this issue)..it is now not possible because of the endocrine disruption in the populace.The only thing that will fix this now is time,as much as the left hates this,not having a traditional family is objectively,the incorrect decision.And similarly,as much as the right hates this,blaming the non traditional people for being degenerates doesn't solve anything and if anything makes things worse
Both overly promiscuous women/their offspring and low status men will have their genetic lines ended,they will be a liability for the rest of society and will likely be the golden example for the next generations so that they DO NOT make the same mistakes,this will of course take the passing of a generation still,maybe even two

People like Prager and Alex Jones just incite laughs because of how absurd it seems from afar. But when people are faced with reality, the laughing stops.

He’s right, you know.

Attached: 9017F66B-EAAA-4A52-BF3A-E547249793A9.jpg (625x611, 278.47K)

Yes, he can go in last.