Abos claim to have been in aus for 80'000 years

>abos claim to have been in aus for 80'000 years
>assuming people have children at the age of 20
>over 80'000 that would be approx 4000 generations
>they've been isolated from other people for 4000 generations
>they still claim that they're human and the same as everyone else
How can a species be genetically isolated for that long and still be considered the same as the group in came from?

Attached: images (2).jpg (436x550, 22.65K)

Attached: images (39).jpg (533x575, 36.69K)

Why Australian such faggot? Give up your land back to Chinese. You are thiefs

Because we can breed together and produce fertile children. So we are still genetically similar. They've just had no natural selection pressures on them from a land of abundant wildlife and good climate so theyve genetically selected to become dumb and lazy like the rest of the Australian fauna.
If we aren't the same species then we can't produce kids that are fertile. Simple as that.

>they still claim that they're human and the same as everyone else
Do they actually claim that? Pretty sure it's white aussies fighting against muh racism that say the line

If they aren't human then how come we can produce fertile children with them?

So can dogs and wolves nigger. We are a different species belonging to the same genus and family.

They are "human" Just not the same human as us. They are a different species.

If you want to be accurate they're more like a different subspecies

They didn't develop any new biological traits or features, so if they're still able to breed with other local branches of HSS then they're still technically part of the species.

they've found evidence of two abbo tribes that figured out farming and even irrigation, but they just got btfo by other abbos who probably ate them along with their crops and livestock.

Top kek

Read a book you vb drinking Mongoliod. You don't have to be the same species to produce. You just have to belong to the same family or genus.

Attached: taxonomy-orig_orig.jpg (677x600, 96.63K)

Family encompasses more than genus, you dipshit. It would be like me saying:

>We're from the same city AND state!

Listen here you white dawg watch who you talking shit too get uncle Gordon come smack ya round the head fucking little dog big hole slut you

Holy shit that's rough lol. Be the only Intelligent life on a island of cannibals and be eaten. Life really isn't nice lol

Read above nigger lover. Go kneel while your wife fucks blacks.

>80k years in isolation
>they dont spit poison, fart fire starting chemicals, lay eggs or hide in shoes like the other nasty shits living in australia

Explain.

Great abbo impression lol almost believed you could put the gas can down long enough to learn about computers

I read it again. You still said it awkwardly as fuck.

I get the spanish for fucking natives but can someone explain to me why would someone reproduce with an abbo or a nigger?

Attached: images (11).jpg (415x739, 31.14K)

i like the abos :)

Attached: 1644890751788.jpg (500x500, 141.52K)

They can huff more gas than a nOrmal human and actually drink car fluids and not die. They evolved some interesting and rugged qualities

Sucks that they didn't defend themselves, part of the reason for Chinese bloodthirstiness after they expired their traditional patience is a pathological desire to completely eliminate a threat. This is because rice farming is a labour intensive and risky endeavour due to water pools needed to grow the rice.

In other words, even a stare could risk the crop of the entire village and their lives. Why wolves are extinct in China.

We should have solved all these matters by now with rigorous scientific study and sophisticated cognitive testing

Attached: AboriginalAustralianArtist.jpg (900x450, 62.56K)

>Because we can breed together and produce fertile children
we got neanderthal DNA, faulty argument

What were they farming in Australia?
What indigenous crops are there?

>and actually drink car fluids and not die
The fug?

Attached: freeze pop.gif (500x281, 25.6K)

Point still stands coal burner. I said genus and family because both are true. Genus is the narrow , like your wife's twat being narrow before your bull gaped it out.

>t. Chang from Sydney

Dogs and wolves are the same species

We came from totally different hominid lines, technically humanity is a hybrid species with different ethnic groups comprising varying amounts of admixture from different hominid groups that each arose and evolved separately. Whites are unique in that they come directly from Cro Magnon, by far the most advanced, who also were the origin of Rh- blood types. Today many ethnic lines have it only because of interbreeding tens of thousands of years ago.

Look it up. This should be a new abbo thread. A guy got fined for putting some radiator fluid or some shit in a fridge when he found out they were buying it to drink lol. He figured they would like it cold and who was he to not sell it to them?

No they aren't retard. Same genus and family.

this is another antropological fake agenda
abbos might have scavenged in a more sustainable manner to call it agriculture is a misnomer

>Read a book!
Show me which book says abbos a different species

Canis lupus is not canis canis familiarise

Who has the pic of 3 generations of same abo family getting bleached
Current offspring still looks like a circus freak.

Also. The Ozzie’s that went to trunks and btfo holohoax claims with their ground radar and Poolaks n kikes insta covered the camp with 4 feet of rubble

like gooseberries and shit. i don't fucking know, this is shit australian paleoanthropologists figured out via ground scans and shit.

Sorry but the proto-pajeets beat you to it on the back of palm trees during the ice ages.
Maybe you should have strapped those fireworks to your reed rafts & you just might have beaten them to the punch.

Attached: BSRR.jpg (400x387, 65.8K)

Heh

Attached: RaceScience.jpg (1528x5168, 1.53M)

it is quite obvious that they are if you don't apply
agenda driven antropocentric categories

>OHHHH IT'S A CHANG HAHAHA HE'S CHANG GET IT??? CHAAAAANG LOLOL ALL HAVE NAME OF CHANG!!

Stupid retard

I just posted a ruckomt 6th grade chart dilater and a sturdy found they are literally denosoven. They descend from a human ancestor that we don't.

This is a liger. 50% lion, 50% tiger. 100% retarded.

Attached: Kenny-4-602x399.jpg (602x399, 48.55K)

Finally someone who is being objective

Jesus fuck hahahahHa it just looks like a retard. My god

Is it just some primal "limbic system" reward they seek? Why are they so driven to snuff out their consciousness?

Attached: asww.jpg (1620x1080, 699.46K)

Those are all man made classifications and have no bearing on actual scientific value other than
>Bear looking things go here
>Monkey looking things go here

Tell me how many species have been reclassified into different genera in the past year

I would but you can't read Andromedan anyway

Why are Aboriginal people so fucking ugly? I really don't get it. A lot of schizoid natsocs will say only the white race is beautiful, but you can find attractive asians and blacks a lot of the time... but aboriginals? Literally they all look like disgusting fucking gargoyles... what is the evolutionary purpose for this? Are they the missing link to our gorilla ancestors?

Attached: Pepe vomit.jpg (420x408, 23.52K)

Attached: 1650715565652.gif (187x155, 1.87M)

Besides finger limes
I can’t think of anything of worth farming from Australia
Are there any crops whatsoever that came from abbos or australia?

Kiwis and macadamia aren’t from there are they?

Yeah but afaik, bear species are more different genetically than humans that have different regionally adapted branches.

Dude I think it goes back to the way they hunted, Just burning everything. They probably got used to having all manner of fucked up burning plant carcinogen and hiffing jist comes natural to them

a diet of petrol fumes, cheap rum and drugs does wonders for your appearance

Ahit the fuck up trannym go back to bant and talk about hentai.
>that's all man made

So is your neotwat

Kek