What’s really going on?

Tell me what you think is really going on and what’s coming, what should I be preparing for?

Also fuck these slider captchas

Attached: 66BF933F-35A3-4FAB-96E6-CC311A7E3B84.jpg (667x2192, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't read that stupid ass shit, fuckin retard kys

Is this better?

Attached: 5167FA8B-A5DD-4D35-99A8-608610896979.jpg (667x2192, 495.22K)

This is some angelfire geocities shit

Opened it in new window.
>Christian bullshit
Discarded kys

rotate phone to landscape then open in new tab
If that don’t work open in new tab and remove m from end of filename
If you get a 404 then it was a .png converted to jpg, remove the m.jpg and put .png on end

Shut up faggot I already know that, that's how I read it. Idiot. The faggot OP should have done that shit for us. kys

>The faggot OP should have done that shit for us
You call me an idiot then say that, the op can’t do that for you retard it’s just the way this site works, fuck you retarded ass.

I don't even know anymore man... I just want to grow food. I can't believe people have such a hard time understanding that Jews lied about the Holocaust and have used it to guilt everyone into silence... They killed jfk they did 9/11. They control pedophile rings, they own the media and government... And tech... And banking... Money hardly seems real when you think that Milcham has billions. They kill whistleblowers. They have everyone looking at screens and getting fed their own tailored narrative. If you think that pol users are better the only reason pol gets allowed to continue is because they get to pile on nonsense to whatever discussion happens here and do their own little truth warp psyop algorithm so that you never know how many people are retarded or shills. If the people who did 9/11 get away with it I'll be extremely disappointed... I've asked myself... Well maybe they are deserving... If they subvert nature to their interests then maybe they are just proving that nature is thus... But everything in my being know that they are just too inauthentic to be admired. They are just pathetic and cowardly, and we have to trust that our instincts hat make those things be so despicable are worth trusting... Lots of Jews are fine, but the Zionist breed are just pathetic.

>Lots of Jews are fine, but the Zionist breed are just pathetic
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: potter.png (1304x5222, 1.79M)

Attached: guess who_eschatology.png (3333x3333, 2.63M)

Global lesson in discernment.

Attached: useless_eaters.png (2047x2261, 2.87M)

Attached: trade offer.png (1070x1321, 1.14M)

Attached: unknown (4).png (662x788, 801.08K)

Stupid phone nigger, open in new tab and remove the m from the URL.

memeticism frennercial 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=yT13XYKXY-8

memeticism frennercial 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=6DnPIv5NM5w

what is memeticism?
>"Memeticism is the fusion of Soul alchemy and memetics. In essence, it is the “Art of art” as it pertains to identity in the information age. Memeticism can be practiced across all mediums of creative expression, but is most powerful in its digital memetic form. Memeticism can be thought of as the art nd science of “drawing with ideas”, “alchemic cultural collaging” or “memetically mediated identity integration”. Identity is the canvas, culture is the paint, and the world is the easel."

introduction to memeticism:
archive.org/details/introduction-to-memeticism/

>where can i find all your memæsis?
twitter.com/ColorTr33
t.me/memeticism

>what else you got?

christcemic - memetic christianity
archive.org/details/christcemic_7733
>"The Christian meme of Divine Redemption is indisputably the most extraordinary and extravagant meme that has ever graced humanity. The Divine Redemption meme is no ordinary meme, it is a class entirely of its own, a class which explicitly subsumes all other memes and memeplexes. The Divine Redemption meme is a metaphysical ubiquitous alchemic proposition that allows the imperfect to increase Perfection. From a magical-memetic perspective, the internal and external mechanics of the Divine Redemption meme may be understood in a practical and spectacular way.

Honktopia new world order - free 501 card meta balanced playable 2020 user metamemeplex
archive.org/details/honktopia_v1.3.7.0
>"Premier fully functional + meta balanced hyper-compressible meta-memeplex psycho-cultural-alchemic-memetic technology that uses neurolinguistics, hyper-juxtaposition, and other methods to circumvent synthetic epistemics while programming the players into a 4g/5g warfare psycho-spiritual frame."

Attached: fren anonymous.png (846x831, 1.41M)

I'll never know. This is a wall of illegible text.

Kek'd

/thread
Christcucks deserve everything jews are doing to them. Fucking retarded faggots.

Saved, kek

Space AIDS
Reptilian TV Sportsball
Gay Niggers
Monkey Cox

Attached: E39E8ACF-5438-4525-9561-CA0FA3803C4A.jpg (750x551, 398.35K)

This will almost certainly happen in two more weeks.

Picrel is a far better read

Attached: 1653098417093.jpg (1278x4993, 900.14K)