Chinese buffets are all owned by the CCP and serve as a front for prostitution...

Chinese buffets are all owned by the CCP and serve as a front for prostitution, mafia and VISA factories for Chinese infiltrators.

> Do not eat the rice, fruit, noodles, or pudding. These are fillers. Avoid fried breading.
> Go straight for piles of the most expensive protein they have. (Usually Shrimp?)
> They will ALWAYS approach your table when you get your 2nd plate, offering water and asking if everything is okay. This is because they want you to leave. Two plates is their profit point.
> Do not drink the water they bring you, but keep asking for more, and get lemon (this is free but costs them)
> Do not drink the Tea, this is filler.
> Pay the bill before your last plate, and do not tip. (Put cash on the table to keep them calm but pick it up when you leave) Dispute the charge when you get home.
> Wait at your table a very long time before getting your last plate. Talk on the phone, make a vlog, paint an oil painting of Xi, whatever.
> On your last plate, dump the whole thing all over the counter and into the most expensive food they have.
> Knock your drink / onions sauce onto the ground by accident and play it off as clumsy. While they are cleaning the mess, keep stepping over them and getting in and out of your chair to get small plates a little at a time.
> Make sure to make a massive mess, say really loud "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Make a big scene, and then walk out.
> Take handfuls of fortune cookies when you leave, drop them on the ground and crush them as you leave.
> Snag handfuls of chopsticks, napkins, and sauce packets too.
> After you leave, contact the city health inspector and notify them you saw baby cockroaches crawling all over the buffet and the kitchen staff were not wearing gloves.
> Go to yelp/google, give horrific but believable reviews. Make sure to explain how rude the manager and waitress were, how bad the food was; old, cold, soggy, bitter taste like mold in the rice.

Attached: 1653189764663-0.jpg (1067x726, 213.58K)

How do I go about hiring my local chinese buffets prostitution services? Asking for a friend.

What about massage parlors? Is the Asian woman who sucks my dick a CCP agent?

>MUH CCP OWNS CHAINESE BUFFETS!
were pol conspiracies always this retarded?

>a federal agent was paid with my tax dollars to make this shitpost
god I hate america

The thai government actually does sponsor restaurants all over the world

S*rbs at it again

Yes. Always come in unshowered, be naggy and do everything to make her disgusted with you. This will destroy the CCP.

>were pol conspiracies always this retarded?
He’s not one of us. Stay long enough and you’ll be able to distinguish between Any Forums conspiracies and glowies trying to incite race wars.

Attached: 309ECF8B-A0DE-4BC5-9AAD-92853A1C62DB.png (452x444, 114.79K)

they have always been this funny.

also Cambodia invented muay Thai

All of the food they use is imported from China, so there's a 100% chance you're getting heavy metal poisoning too

Bro tell your agency to hire dumbasses better than you this is way too obvious lmao

Attached: 1652662224821.jpg (768x1024, 416.83K)

What I used to do at these places was to cover all the expensive meats and sushi in ice cream, from the soft serve machine. also i would sit in the booths and toss some of the food under tge seats to make it seem like i was eating all the stuff covered in ice cream, and them id do it again.

>stupid thread about shirking buffets
>GLOWY RACE WAR BAIT
you both are niggers, bots or retarded. leave it to a fence sitting centrist to make stupid shit like this.

Nah. She's actually attractive, licks my balls, and let's me cum on her face.

Akshually, the triads own them. They're all over here.

Lol

You sound like a nigger and I'm not a chink either

the general quality of Chinese buffets has tanked bigly precisely because they stopped being money laundering fronts for the Triads or whatever the fuck they were laundering money for I am one of those people that people will tell anything and everything to and this Chinese woman who ran one of those typical strip mall Chinese restaurants told me the whole game one day

Gay wannabe revolt against the modern world post.

Nothing wrong with some good ol sesame chicken and lo mien noodles. Chink pussy on the side would be kino, if only man if only.

Attached: 1652828206099.jpg (1000x744, 140.69K)

How much?

> On your last plate, dump the whole thing all over the counter and into the most expensive food they have.
My sides cannot handle how petty this is

what about rub and tugs?
asking for a friend

Damn, that sucks. I love Chinese food. I expect every non-white to be involved in some sort of crime or drug scheme anyways, I might as well get good grub out of it.

You're describing nigger behavior

I was told the same thing. There used to be this great all you can eat buffet here in glendale off glen oaks, chinese owned. Chinese employed. I was a regular. I'd go once a week for their lunch special. The one thing they had, it was all cash. They had an atm machine in the establishment but dining was all cash to keep expenses low. It was a steal. You can eat sushi, shrimp you name it. on weekends they even had lobster and crab legs. (But it naturally cost more) and this cute chinese girl who liked me told me the whole deal. Reason why it's all cash, money laundering and currency exchanges. Once the triads pulled their backing, they had to shut their doors almost immediately, because to stay viable they'd have to double their rates and no one would pay it at the time. Sad it shut down.

Impregnate her. The more mentally ill hapas we create, the more likely the CCP crumbles. China's pathetic ricecel military could never deal with deathsquads full of Elliot Rodgerses rampaging through their country. If we impregnate enough chink qts, China could be a hapa ethnostate in 50 years.

Shrimp is their lowest cost protein, not the highest. Who do you think is catching the shrimp? Chinks (and Asians in general) run the shrimping and fishing industries in the Gulf of Mexico. Probably other places as well.
There are not a lot of cowboys named Su Ling. Eat beef and support America before flooding their toilets with MSG shits.