Mind blown

I support $30 minimum wage now

Attached: 1648548759632.png (974x593, 410.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RebeccaforWA/status/1527386346343387139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>use catalog
>see twitter thread
>shift+click to hide

>Mind blown
Then kill yourself. The is prime argument against such bs. If you're goal is Idiocracy, just be honest about it.

Attached: 1628891174986.jpg (484x564, 56.17K)

If I were jewish then maybe being paid more for doing something useless would be enticing. For Aryans at least, there's more than money in this world to work toward

I work on a cushy Fortune 500 office. Half the six figure salary employees wouldn’t last a day at McDonalds.

>since it's so easy
you pay 30k to get education for a job, you earn 30 an hour.
dropout burger boys pay $0, he earns $30 an hour.
you will always be 30k poorer than the dropout
this is good and equal in the eyes of leftists.
minimum wage can only increase when the cost of education decreases.

Many of us support $30 minimum.

twitter.com/RebeccaforWA/status/1527386346343387139

Attached: 30.png (601x182, 20.29K)

If there's a dude that always does his job efficiently at a fast pace, keeps the place open, makes sure my food is out quickly, keeps things as clean as possible, works at other stores in a pinch, trains people to do the same, he should get $30/hour, but trash boy still makes trash boy wages. Flat wages for every employee at restaurants is bullshit, pay according to skill/worth.

Wait until they hit that $30 an hour tax bracket.

I'd flip burgers for $30 an hour.
Couldn't pay me enough to eat that crap though.

Attached: min.png (596x612, 249.02K)

That’s racist and anti semetic

ground beef will cost $30/lb

Who cares that you're making $30 an hour when the rent on your tiny cuck cage is $3000 a month, a pack of 8 rolls of toilet paper is $100, and a burger is $60 plus tip?

You fucking psychos arguing about the numbers are all side stepping the real issue: currency based economics is fucking gay as fuck and DEAD.

>Washington state
>retard
checks out

Ngl flipping burgers was the worst job I ever had. Office jobs are a fucking breeze.

Easy jobs are boring and mind numbing. I'd rather be working my ass off. That's days fly bay

Yeah whatever
Make it 30, 40, 50 who cares. It'll never be enough

Easy and difficult are all subjective and it's pointless debating which is which.

Let’s all realize that this is really about paying shit skins more for no reason. If this country was all white I guarantee “low” wages would be much higher

You're a dinosaur living in a world that no longer exists. Adapt or die.

America treats lower-class Whites as worse than garbage, so that's doubtful.