Pride Parade in Kraków today

Pride Parade in Kraków today

Attached: 9602BFA2-A6E9-491E-8710-90CCBF894414.jpg (4000x3000, 1.02M)

looks comfy

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews.

Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny/grooming movement onto normies and normalized it.

Jew political, funding and voting data:

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1225, 221.35K)

monkey pox spread so SIGA can go to 200$ a pop

based and comfy

Typical Polish faggotry

fpbp

smells like monkey pox

MONKEYPOX

isn't it good that Poland as a whole is conservative religious and right-wing but also at the same time there's freedom (and diversity) of thought & speech?

spreading monkey pox is super basederinos!!!! No other flag had a worse falloff than poland posters

poland isnt conservative, religious, or right wing. LMAO

yeah, only 40% of the population goes to church every sunday and 70% at least once a month and abortion is literally banned here and there's neither gay marriage nor even civil unions...

i dont see any naked men dancing on parade floats, is this what it is suppose to be like? outside the insanity? i wish it was like this i feel sick to the core i want to die i cant stop liking men i wish there was an easy way to die getting a gun is so difficult

Attached: pepe-wants-to-maga-this-4th-of-july-be-patient-49098932.png (699x512, 168.68K)

Where is the Truck of Peace when you need it?

good thing you arent christcucks

>EU flags
>tumblr meme flags
God I hate globohomos

looks infectious

Attached: poopland03.png (1200x1000, 324.62K)

I hope monkeypox-kun kills them all

i see the state department and cia are hard at work

The Polish have become the most cancerous trash on Any Forums. Enjoy the aids agenda that you will now no longer be able to resist. You are begging to be the bitch of the most cancerous parts of the faggot agenda because you think it will protect you. You should know better

you would never know it talking to polish on here, most on Any Forums are hardcore atheists lol. but then again this board does attract contrarians.

Western values

why dont you guys go find a wife at these parades of happiness?

i dont see us discussing religion here, mostly nato vs turd world crap. the thing that people don't understand here is that nato isn't some globohomo mastermind and means almost nothing to its members and so we are perfectly fine and conservative, and don't need turd world to save us, we don't need saving and nato is all correct

Monkey monkey monkey. Ook ook ook

Imagine a bomb going off killing all of them

thankfully we never let any muslims in

Attached: A2709738-202C-49E6-BDAD-32106F5376B1.jpg (600x350, 121.47K)

Fag parades should be firebombed. They're literally all there in a group.

what if you killed someone who was nice though

Big pharma has destroyed the endocrine systems of people.As estrogen levels increase this has feminized men while somewhat aiding young women,hence why girls are developing younger,faster and to a greater degree.Add that schools' manner of teaching and the softness inherent to the societal cycle(weak men make hard times)favors women has overinflated the ego/education and even physicality of women while undermining men.This estrogenic consumption in the populace has manifested objectively incorrect lifestyles to become more prevalent;single mothers,homosexuals,trans,polygamy,etc.They have always existed and though it could have been that this gender sexuality addendum to the objectively good lifestyles(mother, father,children family unit with strong ties to rest of family)could have been good in that it would allow these people to be reformed or at least not negatively impacted too much(violence doesn't solve this issue)..it is now not possible because of the endocrine disruption in the populace.The only thing that will fix this now is time,as much as the left hates this,not having a traditional family is objectively,the incorrect decision.And similarly,as much as the right hates this,blaming the non traditional people for being degenerates doesn't solve anything and if anything makes things worse
Both overly promiscuous women/their offspring and low status men will have their genetic lines ended,they will be a liability for the rest of society and will likely be the golden example for the next generations so that they DO NOT make the same mistakes,this will of course take the passing of a generation still,maybe even two

Next thing to do is a class action lawsuit for sexual harassment during pride month. Any company celebrating Pride month, celebrating people's sexual preference, is sexual harassment. That needs to stop