ATTENTION ALL BRITISH FUCKS

I just used a VPN to make an itv account and watch shit. They asked me if I had a tv license and I said "Yes" and then watched anyway.

TV LICENSES ARE A HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION!

TV LICENSE PUNKS, FUCK OFF!

Thread theme: youtu.be/R8fLOJswWtk

Tv license goons getting put in their place by vigilant citizens:

youtube.com/watch?v=KplKytuO578

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2k4BYjeRKI

youtube.com/watch?v=9lvRXFFrBtU

youtu.be/eE1dy1eGtfs

youtu.be/7nq9rxLRdvY

Attached: D0W3pXhWwAA3sWo.png (500x674, 230.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k30XeJNAbt4
youtu.be/RZJxFo5Br_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=k30XeJNAbt4

HEY OL' QUEENIE YOU LET THIS FUCKING HAPPEN!

Attached: download-2.jpg (339x148, 7.97K)

youtu.be/RZJxFo5Br_0

TV LICENSE SOLICITORS: OUT OUT OUT!

Attached: billboard.jpg (500x333, 116.72K)

Just stream pirated tv and movies. I haven't paid-for TV or movies for years.

> tv and movies
good goyim

some bong explain to me why there’s someone doing sign language in the corner of the tv screen at night. first time I saw that I was blown away and still am. wtf is it? do the deaf only watch tv at night?

you eating the popcorn with lard or?
drinking a hot karl?

>everything is hollywood
Kino is alive and well, my retard. It just isn't mainstream.

I don't know why more of you don't just slip out the back, follow one someplace quiet, and beat the shit out of them with a warning to quit their job or they'll get worse.

gyno ur mom

wtf is a "TV license" and why tf is Britain still allowed to exist?

Why would you need a licence to watch ITV?

So buy used TV's? What an absurd threat.

It's so fucking sad how evil these people are.

Can br*t*sh """""people""""" just buy a TV they don't plan to connect to their cable service? I have multiple tvs and I use them with rasp. pi kody boxes.

Yes but you will receive a letter in the mail to clarify why you haven't purchased a tv license. If you aren't believed they can investigate further.

the tv loicence existed for airwave TV before cable tv existed

No way

No it's true. If a bong comes on the thread he can confirm. I lived there for years. Never paid the license and got multiple letters.

I also didn't even own a tv - they just thought I was lying lmao (I lived in an apartment)

The best bit about these letters is the progression of the tone of the letters. The letters start out friendly, then escalate very quickly. Eventually you get a red envelope with bold lettering literally threatening to send you to court. “If you are found guilty of watching TV you can and will be fined up to £2000!!!”. Some even give court dates. Then the letter signs off with “you can still get out of this if you just buy a TV license...”.

lmao do bongs really?