Rights are a social construct. Laws are a social construct. Money is a social construct. Society is a social construct

Rights are a social construct. Laws are a social construct. Money is a social construct. Society is a social construct.

Attached: 1605617871762.jpg (1069x1098, 146.96K)

Why are the girl of the left's eyes so close together? Is she inbred?

Social constructs are a social constructs.
I know. It blew my nips off when I first heard it too.

Captcha: wavvy

social animals make social constructs. news at 11.

And a steering wheel is an automotive construct.
Once you've deconstructed all the social constructs you don't have society anymore.

Feel bad for Columbo boys. If they would have had big tiddy goth gfs they wouldn't have accidentally the whole coke bottle

It's funny the only thing protecting those women is a social construct

Gib me goth pucci now plz

They were constructed because man is an incessant, violent, greedy, manipulative, savage who needs to be controlled by the stongest fucker around to prevent self-destruction and rampant hedonism.
Why the fuck do the think the first laws were written on stone eventually? Boredom?

Ayys

Idk but I want to fuck her

Chicks a cutter, kinda cool. I've never met one that I'm aware of.

Humanity peaked with swords.

Attached: 1652558478990.jpg (675x499, 30.54K)

The entire purpose of aw is to regulate the strong and those who would walk all over us. There would be less of us getting walked all over if there was no law because it would require us to grow just as strong.

how school shooters would look if they were girls

I can fix them

>all the cut marks on the arms
yikes
why roasties do this?
are they retarded?

ur mom is a social construct

>Cutter

This is painfully retarded

Attached: 859.jpg (1080x597, 186.56K)

Says a Canadian. Rights are animal instinct and they exist outside of social constructs nigger.

ORAL SEX IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
CLOTHES ARE A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT
EVERYTHING THAT SEPRATED US FROM ANIMALS IS ASOCIAL CONSTRUCT

True, which is why I will socially construct a law that makes being canadian punishable by death.

Attached: 1647367713005.jpg (640x788, 155.32K)