How did they manage to lose to a guy literally named Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

How did they manage to lose to a guy literally named Barack HUSSEIN Obama?

Attached: gopticket-nevada-16_9[1].jpg (3000x1695, 482.21K)

He was black.
And not a US born citizen.

Obama may have been a nigger (he was) but Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan were hand-picked by faggot corporate elites who needed the biggest shills they can find.

If you don't have the backing of the media and nomenklatura, it's helpful to actually stand for something other than more money for jew billionaires

Sleazy mormon

creepy micky mouse p90x dude

Knowing almost every single thing Obama did, from minor indiscretion to massive subversive and treasonous actions, I STILL trust Obama more than Romney today. Just like McCain, Hillary, and the rest of them they're all crooked to the core and I wouldn't trust them to clean my toilet.

Not sure who that is. I think you mean Barry Soetoro

King nigger was already a compliant globalist neocon. There was no need for a replacement.

>obama is black
>be a cookie cutter politican guy

republicans cant win at this point without someone who is kind of eccentric, willing to do and say things that are improper to appeal to the masses who are sick of DNC bullshit

Republicans were so retarded they nominated the guy who inented Obamacare is Massachusetts to be the guy who was running against obamacare

better a nigger than a faggot anglo named mittens

illegal wars are really unpopular

I agree. I didn’t vote for romney or obama, but I can’t really say that one is worse than the other.

This. They're unironically worse than Obama.

that's how awful they were

The world was a pozzed place back then. You should have seen the kinds of faggot memes we had to put up with.

Attached: fetchimage.jpg (484x367, 108.04K)

because people dont actually like whites

People were mostly fed up with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. Real estate market crash didn't lift people's spirits either. Voting for Obama in 2008 was more of a vote against the Republicans. The whole thing could have gotten crazier if the Obama/Farrakhan pics were leaked before the election, but they didn't come out until later, so the election played out how everyone thought it would based on their campaigns. Easy Obama victory.

Attached: 5a6f6afaf12ab.image.png (1035x712, 776.54K)

democrats cheated in urban centers
due to anti white racism

I don't remember his head being that big.

Same way a demented old man that had 6 people at his rallies beat Trump: rigged elections.

Romney was a wimp. The liberal media would slander him and he wouldn't back - he'd apologize like a dog! He didn't offer a compelling alternative to Obama. His campaign ran on washington think tank talking points. Obama was also simply a better politician and ran a better campaign.