ELON MUSK CONSIDERING BACKING OUT OF TWITTER BUY

>Elon Musk's recent announcement of a buyout of Twitter may have reached an abrupt conclusion. Musk reportedly has met with key advisors and may be gearing up to change his mind amid the Twitter bot scandal.

>"I've met with several of my key Tesla advisors this morning and we have discussed many different avenues of Twitter and the best way to move forward if I acquire the platform. There was this dude he hung out with in Cky called "Mike Vallely", and he was the douchiest blowhard I've ever seen.

>He was a 5'8" balding manlet who looked like he hit the gym maybe twice a week to do only chest and arms, and he would get super aggro over nothing in order to look like the "tough one" of the crew; which isn't really much of an accomplishment, because the bar isn't set very high in the first place. His accomplishments included scattering 4 timid teenagers by flailing his arms like a windmill, and shoving a middle-aged mall cop away while the security guard was just trying to do his job.

>He also had a brief stint as a hockey enforcer, where presumably his appreciation for violence might serve some sort of purpose, but then, to absolutely NO ONE'S surprise, the MOMENT he had to fight someone as strong, or stronger than him, who was equally as fond of violence as he was, he got his shit pushed in regularly. Never won a single fucking hockey fight in his life and was CONSTANTLY getting thrown to the ice.

>The guy was the definition of coked up blowhard.

>Mike Vallely, ladies and gentlemen. A possible contender for "faggiest skater in all of existence". Possibly faggier than even Bam Margera himself.

Attached: OIF.jpeg.jpg (474x266, 23.75K)

Man, that’s weird you say that because I was recently in the middle of nowhere in this small town in the Midwest and my family and I were actually going antiquing on a nice spring afternoon. I mean my whole family, too. Brothers and sisters, grandma and grandpa, mom and dad, nieces and nephews. Just a nice day together, you know?
Anyway, we’re about to go into this real quaint little shop that looked as if it could be out of an Americana catalog or something and I reach for the door when all of a sudden Mike Vallely’s hand reaches out and blocks the door. He looks right at me and was like, “what the fuck you think you’re doing, bro?”
Confused, I turned to my whole family behind me and was like, “sorry not sure what’s going on, guess they’re closed.”
Vallely quickly says, “not closed bro. Just want to know why you think you can just go antiquing and not have to answer for it.”
And I was like, “what?”
And he was like, “antiquing is like the whitest shit a person can do. you must be a racist.”
And I was like, “what?”
At this point my family said we can just go somewhere else but Mike looked passed me and straight at my grandma and was like, “you can shop for deals all up and down this street or you can come get these hands for free, ya old racist bitch.”
At that point, I think my grandfather snapped as he was in ‘nam and he pulled out an old Colt .45 pistol we didn’t know he was carrying and pointed it directly at Vallely and said something like, “If you wanna act like a Charlie then you can die like a Charlie.”
I thought grandpa was gonna shoot him but Vallely put up his hands and said “I knew you were racist but I don’t believe in guns so I’m gonna let it slide this time.”
Then we went antiquing

*strums guitar*
>come on down to tim poole town
>there a civil war coming doooooooownnnnn
>bring your guns
>bring your skates
>get prepared
>dont wait now
>come on down to tim poole-toowwwnnnn
*strums*
>hmm hmmmm yeahhhhh
>Miracle is the asian chick
>with yoga thighs so very thick
>lydia's fat but its not wack
>she will jerk you off like a jack rabbit hat
*strums*
>ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>come on down to Tim Poole Town
>a got van down by the rivers sand....
>there's a culture war that must be found
>the left is going crazy again
>trump will have a 49 state win....
*strums guitar*
>bring your guns
>bring your skates
>get prepared
>dont wait now
>be sure to know
>that I have fucked
>all your favorite MAGA thots
>i'm a journalist in my mind
>an eCeleb most of the time.

Attached: King Douche.png (774x742, 598.96K)

No way these posts aren't bots. This huge pasta was pasted in seconds.

In 2005, I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind a Ross Dress for Less. Man, his ass could grip. Real tight, not a hair on it, and a sphincter you could only dream of. I had fun at first. But he was so weirdly macho about it. He kept saying things like "thats right bitch, am I gonna make you nut?" and "fucking fag I bet you can't wait to bust in my fat hairy man ass hahaha faggot". I just ignored him and kept railing. He continued unironically calling me his bitch and a fag as he had several hands free prostate orgasms spilling seminal fluids onto the train tracks, getting more angry and dominant after each one. "Yea i bet you like dudes. You look like a pussy" he'd say "I cant even feel your limpdick bitch." I just kept clapping, wondering wtf is up with him. After about 20 minutes of railing Mike's boypussy, drenched in sweat and his cream, I finally got a nut off despite his constant berating and degrading comments. He immediately hopped off, laid flat on his back and bent his legs over his head so the cum dripped out of his asshole directly into his mouth. "The fuck you looking at? You like this gay boy?" He kept saying. After he got every last drop. He cackled like a rooster and punched me in the face as hard as he could. He nearly broke his hand, but I was fine. "Fucking fag" he said as he limped off into the sunset, shaking his wrist. That was the first and last time I fucked Mike V on the train tracks behind the Ross Dress for Less

I am not bot you cunt.
just a aussie shit poster with peace flag baby!

Attached: lydia mad.png (1732x2326, 2.35M)

are these bot posts???? What the fuck!

"Unironically" isn't a word. Retard.

WE ARE COMING!

Attached: stacked actors.png (1732x1948, 2.1M)

I met Mike outside of a screening of The Northman.
He was asking everybody what movie they were going to see, when he asked me and I said ‘The Northman’ he responded by squaring up and asking me ‘if I thought racism was cool.’
I got kind of scared so I said no but he bitch smacked me, HARD.
>BUY A TICKET FOR THE BATMAN
He said.
I told him I don’t really care for comic book movies and then he punched me in the chin and tackled my grandma.
I just got out of the hospital last week, he broke two of my teeth, gave me a concussion and killed my grandma.
RIP Gammy

Attached: OIP.jpeg-2.jpg (474x685, 43.56K)

*strums guitar*
>bring your guns
>bring your skates
>get prepared
>dont wait now
>come on down to tim poole-toowwwnnnn
*strums*
>hmm hmmmm yeahhhhh
>Miracle is the asian chick
>with yoga thighs so very thick
>lydia's fat but its not wack
>she will jerk you off like a jack rabbit hat
*strums*
>ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>come on down to Tim Poole Town
>a got van down by the rivers sand....
>there's a culture war that must be found
>the left is going crazy again
>trump will have a 49 state win....
*strums guitar*
>bring your guns
>bring your skates
>get prepared
>dont wait now
>be sure to know
>that I have fucked
>all your favorite MAGA thots
>i'm a journalist in my mind
>an eCeleb most of the time.

Attached: 5zgp37.jpg (500x516, 86.27K)

not been online in a while, what alex jones video is this?

BAM IS Q!!!!

Attached: BamIsQ.png (1707x960, 1.19M)

hey man

Attached: IanPool.jpg (816x707, 69.07K)

niggers

FLY JOHNNY FLY

Attached: BamIsQ2.png (1707x960, 1.11M)

>amid the Twitter bot scandal.
Twitter lied on their FCC filings, they're going to go public

this has always been the bam timeline

Attached: BamAndrenochrome.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

1 billion dollar penalty if he backs out

Attached: BamQ2.png (1260x720, 648.89K)

The same bots and NGOs that were spamming this site on the eve of the election of 2020, boasting about how they were injecting malicious files on the DOMINION machines

What the fuck is going on in herr

literally some faggots made up the dominion lawsuit lol

remember Any Forums, anytime you think someone is "based", they end up being kiked

Attached: BamReligion.jpg (1032x1554, 466.88K)

losing your company penalty for lying on your FCC filingsm shareholders sue, twitter ends up open source

Too late. the fucking Special Needs tard didnt do his due dilligence on the bots and signed a contract. He will pay $1 billion for backing out. He will then be sued for twitter and lose $5-25 more billion to settle. Next his reputation for backing out of things will make him hard to do business with. Next tesla sales will drop as people don't want to be associated with a loser.

Attached: 4535345435345.jpg (619x680, 68.35K)

This faggot wants to drill neuralink chips into people's skull, I never trusted him.
Also space is fake and gay and his spacex company is a giant scam.

>ELON MUSK CONSIDERING BACKING OUT OF TWITTER BUY

no one fucking cares.

deserved

people do care, that was the whole point