ITT TERROR EXPERIMENT

Question: (Be creative.) If you would like to cause a mass killing incident, measured by how many people you can kill, what would you do? Shoot random people at a supermarket? ... Seriously. You WANT a LOT of people to die. In Minecraft. What would YOU do?

Attached: 1652971834685.gif (196x203, 12.82K)

force them to take untested vacc?

I'm talking about YOU, a single person.

Target high capacity power converters. There's relatively few of them, they are hard to fix/replace, and taking them out would wipe out the electricity for large portions of the US. Deaths could easily be in the thousands if not much more.

i always wondered why these faggots are so inept. i have lots of ideas that would be so much more effective.

ever thought about a random guy, no show, stabbing people at a stadium concert and just walking through the masses like nothing happened?

> it's her choice bigot

Good one. That's what I'm talking about. It wouldn't be THAT hard, right?

/pol is a board of peace. Fuck off jew-faggot trying to frame this place as violent.

Attached: B28B4222-02C7-408B-95E0-B1A3F6474CAA.jpg (859x928, 367.03K)

Suicide bombers statistically have the highest lethality
Also it (mostly) clears you of being a glowie because glowie operatives most of the time like to survive then get captured, not doing so increases the likelyhood you will end up a martyr

>thought experiment
you don't get it

Dont fall for jewish tricks.

Attached: 33F36682-1F00-4E22-A296-0B89709844E9.jpg (454x340, 87.61K)

Use a powered parachute drone with wooden or carbon fiber prop and frame to deliver fuel air explosives in plastic oil barrels onto large crowds like a $10,000/plate N**cy Pe**si fundraiser in NAPA. Slow, but no radar signature, really hard to see or hear coming, hard to stop. Very, very effective and terrifying.

I just fart on people, the smell usually does the job.

>Memeflaggot fed asking what Any Forums would personally do to kill people
Just report and move on.

Glowies getting paid to outsource their research project.
Here, in the spirit of your recent bullshit in Buffalo, join my discord groo-AHEM-sociology studies club

Attached: AND ONLY MEMES ABOUT WAR.png (1080x978, 799.28K)

you really want it you need to provoke large country (like russia) to attack a smaller one (like jewkraine). win win

Attached: 16529981027142.png (924x1388, 1.48M)

I'm European and the NATO flag is new. So that's that.

Considering the recent psyop that’s targeting this place specifically and trying to frame it as domestic terrorists, your timing is the worst. That’s exactly what would a glowie would say “just a thought experiment”.
/pol is a board of peace.

Attached: 0D9D58D7-8F04-40CF-9FC1-5BF8B4C8C3FA.jpg (528x660, 35.44K)

Just look at what the jews are doing to white people

fraudi is directly responsible for millions making the decision to get the clotshot. so i agree with fpbp

Kys glownigger.

(The secret answer is always bioterrorism and destruction of property)

Attached: you can't keep a good catfish out of the reactor pond.png (938x992, 657.9K)

Mass rollout of unproven vaccines which cause human immune system malfunction

What I want to say is
>why the fuck is terrorism so fucking inefficient
>is it really people wanting lots of people to die or something else?
do you get the point now?

mmm
water supply infrastructure
tasty

Attached: so this is red crab.png (711x643, 497.85K)

>this thread

Attached: 1649829134349.jpg (948x661, 74.34K)

fuck off nato, youll see my plans when they happen, and not a moment sooner.
>be creative
>pol comes up with a novelty way to wipe out millions
>nato uses it against us and/or blames us for it

Any Forums is a board of peace - violence should only ever be a final, desperate resort when all legitimate attempts and inciting change have failed, and even then should never be directed at innocents.

now, that said - all strictly academic thinking - for pure body count nothing is going to beat finding a school or town assembly in a small, crowded building with an unacceptably small number of fire exits and tiny windows and minimal security, u-bar locking the doors, and tossing molotovs in. even if they break the doors before the fire spreads the stampeding will kill 1-in-10 and most assemblies are going to have 1000+ people.

I don't plan on doing anything unless they decide to try to draft me to fight for Ukraine or otherwise leave me with no other choice.

Remember
Hail the Antichrist and Drink your Corn Syrup
[gg / mqAepcSA]

Attached: Boom.jpg (1280x1024, 90.4K)

I really dont. Your timing is bad. Glowies and journos are all over here. This kind of threads is what they dream of. Perfect excuse to frame this place.
You glow, nigger.

Attached: DA3377F5-CA45-41C4-93BA-C66E021593B1.png (720x644, 86.05K)

I get why you think this but I'm just a random guy from germany contemplating life.

I would get a job with the US government and groom autists into doing it for me.

kek, sad but true

Attached: 1653159450490.png (833x1008, 693.28K)

Please go on, Fren . . . .

Attached: cr (10).jpg (600x560, 44.77K)

Attached: How to manufacture this expression.jpg (728x674, 122.19K)

This thread have 2 objectives:
1st frame /pol as pro-terrorist right wing incels
2nd hijack legitimate creative thinking our autistic bros can come up with.
Do not feed the beast.

Attached: 5814EEB0-5BD2-4B8A-89B2-47EDC8194A7F.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

Im talking about EXACTLY this thing! If a real nerd, an online incel, planned to kill as much people as possible it wouldn't be that fucking cookie cutter bullshit that's blamed on this 'community'! Get it now?

Use food and medicine as the vector. But the global oligarchs have already figured this out so why are you here glowie?

Apple stores. Bombs everywhere near every single one.

Oh and don't underestimate the power of psyops

Attached: objectively, anime is evil, right.jpg (481x401, 66.41K)

Stop giving glowie interns hints on how to fuck us over

Maybe derailing a train

Attached: NO.png (462x403, 169.1K)

I know exactly what do, but won't share it on this board. Knowledge is power, and power is easily abused. So while these sorts are fun threads, they're also dangerous. There are too many jackasses, leftoids, and corrupt officials out there. Sorry, I won't publicly spill the beans.
Also, the public are last people I would want to hurt. For all the problems with democracy, it is just that. I'd much rather be a voice for reason and better the people than impose my will as a tyrant.

Fight club style "servicing" of the sprinkler system and pumping out the rooftop tank to refill will gas or hydrazine then letting the ballroom have it during the city's most prestigious Bar Mitzvah or jew wedding reception.

I think that’s a glowie too trying to prop-up the room and get things going.
/pol is a board of peace. The kiddo that went on a rampage on niggers is not one of us, but a furry loving discord tranny incel that got groomed by feds.

Attached: 079A4A26-36D9-46CB-B518-C912F2D1F20D.png (197x256, 91.72K)

we get that youre a glowie or the dumbest fucking newfag ever

Attached: 1653163604776.jpg (570x692, 64.91K)

thats another glowie user..

[Hey but actually join my discord, you sound like not a jackass]

Attached: layers.png (485x624, 201.05K)