YOU.WILL. LIVE.IN.THE.POD

YOU.WILL. LIVE.IN.THE.POD.

Attached: D814F221-AC31-47AE-BCD8-21F9073062C4.jpg (1284x597, 159.88K)

what's wrong with the suburbs

They can’t afford it and seethe

I want to kill everyone

commie faggots think creating giant 400 unit apartment pods and replacing every home with duplexes is the solution to lowering rent

No one can afford. Living your entire life in debt is not being able to "afford it"

But you wont cause youre too busy sucking pig cock

white people live there

No I won’t because I’m joking I’m talking about Minecraft

They're not hecking walkable!

they dont need to. 300-500k houses around here and an unbeleivable anount of niggers. (((i dont know how they do it)))

>That moment when you realize suburbs ARE the pods with cuck tiny area to enjoy the sun, we pay shitton of taxes to "own" one pod, have to stick to a schedule for the garbage collection, you can't do anything with the pod you "own" that disturb the look, you can farm any food only useless grass, you have to pay to remove it as well as the snow, but we got tricked to think we "own" these "houses"
By farms you idiots.

Attached: suburban+experiment.jpg (1000x665, 253.51K)

>no fences
looks like a high trust community

I'm convinced that these people are deeply unhappy with themselves, and just feel compelled to externalize it. it's like our doomposting, but without the self awareness. and with self actualization, and societal support. because of this, they will destroy everything.

Attached: 1653179739033.jpg (1280x720, 158.34K)

More like BYOF (Bring Your Own Fence) kikery.

I'll just keep living in my car actually.

glowing or literal sub nigger iq, you be the judge

Ew American suburbs look gross. Thank God for my comfy Swedish burbs

I think for a certain type of person, suburbs make sense.
>want a house to raise a family in
>a small yard for then to play
>within walking distance of kids their own age, hopefully a park in the suburb itself
>desire a strong sense of community, and neighbors/social interaction and domestic squabbles
it's not for me, and I'm guessing you. but that doesn't mean that it isn't the right call for some people.
fucking no one should be locked in a pod though.

Try it. I'll blow their fucking arms off with my 12-gauge and record their screams to blast on speakers on repeat for any other subhuman fucks who think about fucking with my castle.

what do swedish suburbs look like? is it a Somali shanty town?

Based

>NATO
This is what opposes Russia lol then i hope they kill everyone in Ukraine may even send a few nukes to Israel

been sayin this
you arent truly free if you are worried about what you neighbors think

>No one can afford. Living your entire life in debt is not being able to "afford it"
You build equity and eventually pay off a house. You stay forever in debt renting in the city. By the time you are in your mid thirties you should have either paid off a house or at least have hundreds of thousands of $ in equity.
>Buy a house with a 20 year loan
>Make payments on it for 8 years
>Sell for more than your initial loan was
>Paid off nearly half the loan in that 8 years
>Make 150K profit

Vs.

>Rent for 8 years
>Move out
>Maybe get 75% of your 1 month rent deposit back.

Most people I know are paid off by 50 * shrug*

Plus would I rather my money is in the form of equity in a property or in some jews pocket in the form of rent

If you import millions of foriengers rent will get lower amirite guys?

no, they are quite nice. The poor areas typical apartment complexes

Attached: _20220522_024811.jpg (2393x845, 541.01K)

they want to replace your farm with Soviet era apartment pods you stupid fucking nigger