This woman is one of the most famous actresses in china, a uyghur woman with western features...

this woman is one of the most famous actresses in china, a uyghur woman with western features. she's not even that good of an actress, but she gets picked over han women due to her face.
why do they worship whites so much, yet won't stfu about how terrible and racist we are?

Attached: FTKl4TXacAAWcMD.jpg (1620x1080, 368.07K)

Attached: ZGavriel.jpg (564x1002, 75.01K)

Attached: 3678321620.jpg (937x749, 61.22K)

>why do they worship whites so much, yet won't stfu about how terrible and racist we are?
Asians don't, they love white people. Indians love white people too.

Hell the only groups who HATE white people are jews and African Americans (after being given cues from jews). And liberals of course.

The modern white college aged female probably hates white people more than Asians do.

Any time the Chinese government says the west is racist that's simply using our own morals against us. But Asian people love white people.

Which one is the woman?

Why are they dressed like that

>Asians don't, they love white people.
>The modern white college aged female probably hates white people more than Asians do.
this is yellow fever cope. asian women are literally the biggest democrat voting bloc after black women, at least in the us

Q t would stuff with my extra large eggroll penis in the vaginal cavity if you catch my drift

Ordinary Chinese girls look very ugly.
Go to Canada and you'll see.

Shit up kike

They also get plastic surgery to look less asian

She looks asian
She is just pretty

>this woman

Which one in the pic?

>tfw no cute Uyghur gf
Uyghurs can look very caucasoid

Attached: uyghur vs hui vs han.png (664x1164, 1.32M)

>She looks asian
she has wide eyes and a tall nose, she doesn't look typical chinese han at all

Attached: Địch Lệ Nhiệt Ba hút ống kính nhờ vẻ ngoài xinh đẹp khi quay show.jpg (1365x1701, 129.19K)

Handsome/pretty people are not the typical on any race

Stop fetishizing foreigners

>caucasoid
turks arn't white

A significant amount of East Asians are apparently obsessed with double eyelids.
Not just women, but even men will get surgery to make their eyes look bigger.

Correct, Turks are half white, half asiatic, half wolf.

Indeed, was the half wolf myth signify the original Turks merging with Caucasoid East Iranians? We wouldn't know.

They both look chink to me.

Caucasoid = skull shape, nothing to do with whiteness. We are mostly caucasoid with only minor eastern eurasian for example.

Attached: main-qimg-1e8b5045025555d13dc45b3b574740b8-pjlq.jpg (602x402, 47.59K)

I don't know man. She looks like a chink to me if I were being honest.

Which part of her looks western?

Yes

Attached: turk asena.jpg (605x624, 30.86K)

>and liberals of course
It is literally western education making them hate white people

>half white, half wolf
So white girls are reponsible for turks