Is alcohol a hard drug or a soft drug?

Is it at the level of heroin or more like weed?

Attached: Alcohol.jpg (6000x4000, 3.77M)

Heroin for sure. If you are an actual alcoholic liquor is terrible. You react to it like an opioid and black out

I tend to agree. Alcoholics are as bad a heroin or other hardcore drug addicts. Their altered state of mind seems just a bad.

If it can kill you it's hard

There's a lot of alcohol related deaths. Either by being killed by a drunk or OD'ing on it.
Alcohol can actually kill you if you drink too much, unlike drugs like weed.
It's also addictive. Not like heroin, but more like cigarettes: it's mostly psychological.
I'm an alcoholic and my altered state of mind doesn't differ much from my regular state of mind. I'm simply more spontaneous.

Alcohol is a hard drug based on what it does to your body. It’s a toxin. And it’s a dirty high. Opiates have a clean high.

Addiction to cigs isn't psychological dude, you're way off there. It's all chemical. Withdrawal symptoms disappear when you use certain drugs, they aren't in your mind. I know this board has it in for big pharma but Pfizer makes a very good pill to stop smoking. Personally know a few people who used it to quit. Once the chemical dependence is gone, there's no more addiction.

there's hard liquor and soft liquor, both are poison, just takes more of the hard stuff to kill you

Heroin has barely any negative health effects. The stuff on the street does because it is unregulated and people throw in whatever the fuck to cut it with. The only negative health effect is that you can become physically dependent on it, same as alcohol. Difference is, heroin doesn't fuck up your heart, kidneys, and liver.

You don't black out from opioids you fucking retard

You are correct

yes you do, I used to do smack you newfaggot

One of the hardest there is.
You have no idea how fucked up Germany is because of this bullshit. We have so many alcoholics its not even funny anymore. I have far more respect towards muslims nowadays because they avoid this shit. Im talking about real muslims and not those westernized faggots.

You talking about Wellbutrin?

No you didn't. Ffs even Johnny Depp said you do not black out from pain drugs. The only reason you black out from alcohol is because it effects your GABA receptors. Heroin effects your OPIOID receptors. Your shit was cut with benzos or you are just lying leaf. Im guessing the latter

Soft as fuck. Humans have been consuming it for tens of thousands of years.

Alcohol kills more people than all illicit drugs combined. Stop drinking the alcohol jew. You will die.

>Ffs even Johnny Depp said you do not black out from pain drugs.
lmao you've never even done it and rely on a satanic pedophile celebrity for your understanding of things. You 100% black out after a certain point.

On an individual level, alcohol is far worse than heroin or meth. I would say it's not as bad as crack, but it's close. On a societal level alcohol isn't that bad because it is legalized and regulated.

Listen to this person. They speak the truth.

No, you nod off you FUCKING retarded leaf. There is a difference. YOU have never done smack. I am done talking to you. No point in wasting my time with a leaf who is so low in life he larps as a smack addict lol

I think alcohol is 100% a hard drug. Much worse then weed if you drink it often.

No, you black out. Maybe baby will grow up one day and inject himself with smack. Until that day comes, shut up newfaggot. I bet you'll OD since all the dealers are niggers or spics nowadays

There a pill for booze addiction? Mine is off the rails

>Not like heroin, but more like cigarettes: it's mostly psychological.
Alcohol is the only drug whose withdrawal can actually kill you. The addiction is very much physical.

Xanax too! Both are legal too! Insane! Wild! Ludicrous!

These are some raging alcoholics in here. Some mixed drinks/beers in a night is nowhere close to heroin. Chugging a handle a day and beating your wife makes it as bad as any hard drug. As far as addiction, it's mental compared to physical from heroin. But it's not nearly as bad as a "hard drug" to most normal/rational people.

alcohol is ruinous in every way.

It's worse than heroin. Heroin is a trap for sure, addiction is unreal and withdrawal can kill you (literally).
But it is nowhere near as damaging does for dose as alcohol. Physical harm from spirits is insane.