What were you doing in the 1990s?

youtu.be/S9vcaF9Zsdg

Attached: 133B47EA-A2E1-4D1D-8126-5316F226F0B0.jpg (1395x1125, 131.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4RsCG27fI4
youtube.com/watch?v=xT6z8HImz20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smoking weed, drinking, fucking women, singing in bands, going to shows, traveling, moving all over the country, working whatever job I could find.

Attached: 1653063654060.jpg (400x580, 44.16K)

nothing because I wasn't alive yet :D

uhh why? did someone say something? listen I was home the whole time

you fucking fetus

Attached: 1621885340943.webm (756x536, 2.61M)

1999 was the best year of my life. I was 12, the 2nd gen of Pokémon was around the corner, The Matrix came out, kissed a girl for the first time, played Counter-Strike beta with my friends during my free time...

suffering under NATO occupation like now

Watching Hey Arnold! and drinking YooHoo.

That is a terrible rip-off of Koyaanisqatsi.

Based scully is the OG queen of Any Forums

swimming in my dads ball sack till 96

Listening metal, playing vidya, masturbating, reading comics and entering in the uni. I regret reading too much comics, and I'm thinking in burning most of my collection à Dom Quixote.

Being young. Lusting for young pussy I couldnt have. Smoking weed and being passed over for gigachads

Playing PSone or just being a bad ass kid outside.

>when he opens it
kek

Gay

>too much comics
*many
it depends on which comics, if they're noice why not sell or gibs them

Attached: am26.png (586x682, 656.57K)

For me it was 1997 until september 1998 was one of the peaks of my life. I've been in Monsters of Rock '98 in São Paulo
youtube.com/watch?v=T4RsCG27fI4
youtube.com/watch?v=xT6z8HImz20

Drinking and smoking Mexican weed

Skating at the Encinitas ymca skate park, going to the beach on hot af days while swimming past the la Jolla Bay to fuck with seals and catch fish. I was a child, but we did everything. Also lived in bend oregon before it became a faggot California hive, so snowboarded all over mt bachelor all winter long.

Anything else, fbi faggots?

>not being a saturnchad
user, I...
>INB4 N64
sega is loife

Attached: eb1d0bc308bd0c018ee9de66144732cd.gif (400x346, 1.88M)

Same here.

I won't do with the classics, like the first Brazilian editions of Future Imperfect (highly underestimated) and Kindgom Come. I stopped reading comics when the Marvel character who broke the 4th wall was still She-Hulk.

Playing video games, pirating music and games online, eating my female friends pussy, and finding out about cp and gore. Prettt much 12-16 was an absolute horror show for me but i didnt care i loved it.

Watching top-tier shows, movies, toons, music, chasing Mr.Softee ice cream truck, going to my friends houses and telling them to come out n hang, ride bike, clapping my mixed qweens ass cheeks in 11th, going with my senpai to county fairs, parades, playing top-tier PS2 vid games

Attached: Sniffz.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Playing 'Tindo games and and 'Puter games like C&C and Jazz the Jackrabbit. Then going to my friends house to play Playstation and he even got a Dreamcast!

Attached: 1644085994843.jpg (680x383, 32.17K)

Listening to lots of Detroit techno, working, going out occasionally, and usually doing downhills the next day still tripping balls.

80s was better in every way.

Smoking weed and burning things I find at the dumpster....oh, and skipping school, to smoke cigarettes and shoplift.

I was a problem child. Expelled, etc.

PTO 2 was my shit, still have a saturn in a box somewhere even though I don't play video games anymore