Bronze Age Collapse

My friends let’s discuss the similarities of the Bronze age collapse and our current situation. Troy was destroyed, Thebes and many other great civilizations were wiped from history or either weakened irreparably e.g. Egypt. The reason was apparently due to the Sea People who later settled in Canaan to be called philistines later on in history. Most of their history is unknown only primary sources come from Egyptian hieroglyphics on the battle of delta or other sources such as well the Talmud kek. The only true dark ages occured after this collapse. The middle ages were never considered a dark age due to the fact that knowledge was never truly lost ( Victorian revisionism). Isn’t this uncanny to our society? Egypt being the USA, and the Mediterranean city states being the EU. Who are the Sea peoples of our era?

Attached: 17EADDC2-E98A-4794-88D2-FCAA5DFF2331.jpg (330x169, 27.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bRcu-ysocX4
youtu.be/B965f8AcNbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love bronze age collapse. its crazy how fast everything took a shit. I dont think it was JUST the sea peoples that caused it. I think the sea peoples were the result of some kind of really bad natural disaster

climate shift and massive drought dummy

>I think the sea peoples were the result of some kind of really bad natural disaster
I forget the name of the city but an Aegean city state was found submerged under water which dates roughly to this period. There was some speculative tsunami I believe that destroyed a lot of places in that area. Also this city was believed to be a myth prior to it’s discovery just like Troy. However the most unusual thing about this period is that only the Talmud and the Old Testament has information about the “philistines” aka the Sea Peoples.

youtu.be/bRcu-ysocX4
this is a really good lecture about the bronze age collapse. I wish I had found it before I bought the guy's book since he covers the entire thing.

But nothing is collapsing though. Our managerial institutions are in complete control, we basically have one transnational Jewish state ruling all of our countries and working to exterminate Whites, and they are facing no real issues, no real challenge to their agenda.

Attached: photo_2021-07-22_13-03-23 (2).jpg (868x677, 87.51K)

>climate shift and massive drought dummy
Impossible that that can be the only reason considering a lot of city states flourished afterwards while others that were not to far away or built upon the ruins of others survived. The confederation of the Sea peoples, destroyed even the Hittite Empire. Which had even survived past the Sumerians and First Akkadian Empire.

Thank you user. I will watch the link you sent me. It is a very interesting subject. Also Homer even references such an age before the Greek Dark Age period. It is the time of their great heroes of myth and legend originate from.

>nothing is collapsing
Just because something collapses doesn’t equivocate that something doesn’t proceed such an event. You ignoramus.

Complex networks spontaneously collapse. The cause can be trivial. Literally for want a nail.

The lecture I can assure you is much better than the book which I just could not finish as it was very dry and academic. I even let my mom borrow it since she can usual stomach that sort of thing and even she couldn't make it through. It was $16.95 I should go donate or something.

Attached: 1695.jpg (695x927, 109.94K)

Even bronze-agers couldn't have been as dumb as our current leaders.

I would say to keep it for further reference. When you need an answer to a question pertaining to this period. It is better to have a hard copie to rummage through. Shame this thread will have

>Even bronze-agers couldn't have been as dumb as our current leaders.
Considering thé stratagems employed during the battle of delta I would say they were very much more competent than our current resident dotards.

from the depictions of the sea peoples it seems like a whole bunch of different people. it was like a giant mad max gang

A fair point. I need brush up on bronze age civilizations in general it wasn't a period of history I had a good well of knowledge which is partially why it was a bit of a chore to try and read.

The Bronze age collapse involved decades of crop failures followed by a massive invasion of heavily armed Greeks across the Eastern Mediterranean. The equivalent would today be a global mass starvation, followed by a huge invasion of tens of millions of starving Russians into the decedent and weak civilizations of Western Europe and China.

Attached: grozny.jpg (1479x1082, 497.58K)

about time you niggers caught on. I am proud of you, Marcel

Attached: 546B87AA-2E6C-4172-85C8-2B7C4FE16E4F.png (960x722, 560.97K)

Checked. This is a very good presentation.

Is there any information on their culture or genetics? Were they Semites, Indo-Europeans or some mysterious isolate peoples, like Sumerians?

Put it in one of those shitlib free libraries next to the pedophile grooming guides

You should check this channel out:
youtu.be/B965f8AcNbw
He also did ones specifically about Sumer and Assyria. Good channel.

The Egyptians wrote that in the end times of the Bronze Age collapse, the Egyptian had become a cowed minority in his own homeland, there was every color of every person in the street, and the foreigner was everywhere. We now see just how dark that is.

>from the depictions of the sea peoples it seems like a whole bunch of different people. it was like a giant mad max gang
This is why it is so confusing, a group so detested throughout history that their apparent name given upon them by their enemies has come to mean wretched. But nobody could remember what they called themselves. A people lost to time, scattered after their defeat but managed to migrate to Canaan on Ramses whim. They are compared to pirates however they didn’t just seek gold but rather to destroy and raid entire empires. But no hard evidence of their battles remain apart from depictions in Hieroglyphs or stories in the Bible.

Russians are self-sufficient food-wise, including most of other Europeans. The only peoples that could fit this starvation-induced invasion scenario are MENAs.

The sea people were also armed with iron as opposed to bronze. We don't know if they were Greeks specifically, but they were certainly European.

This is one of the themes of the Tower of Babel story. Basic redundancy is one of those things top-level managers trained to maximize efficiency never appreciate.