If leftism is so bad, why did Australians just overwhelmingly vote for it?

If leftism is so bad, why did Australians just overwhelmingly vote for it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 7.02.31 PM.png (2492x1234, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yw16l5z2vQg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Their ballots were upside down

Who cares about a prison colony?

Australians are a nation of slave-people who were kicked out of the UK for being subhuman (and that's by our standards). What does that tell you?

>Votes
Lol

Electronic Voting is a scam unless it’s using the blockchain

you'd be shocked by how many long-term prison inmates prefer to be inmates

60 GANG
PUT IN WORK
PUT IN WORK
Ay Huncho - PUTRID SH*T
youtube.com/watch?v=yw16l5z2vQg
ISLAM ON TOP
MERRYLANDS 2160 BABY
PROPER 60

Attached: PROPER 60.jpg (1080x1573, 242.48K)

Leftism is actually a good thing. There is a massive opportunity here to reform politics once and for all. Beyond ICAC, eliminating rorting by donation disclosure reform (real time donation disclosure for over $1000 starting for this election), stop donations from developers and fossil fuel industries, more money and resource or Audit General and FOI commissioner, independent Climate commission, water auth , environment authority (which Labor has already committed), infrastructure spending etc. the Teals and Green will support it. Also ICAC, Covid, NDIS and RoboDebt royal commission to keep liberal party busy for years.

>posting about irrelevant polics state
ngmi

>No one has ever voted for policy or person that later turned out bad. They voted for it so it must be good since they can see the future and only vote for things that work.

You are retarded.

>our voting system is retarded
>liberals have been in power for ages
>liberals are completely retarded
>shit sucks right now, party in charge largely blamed for it (some legit criticisms, some less so)
>lots of independent and minor parties made gains, most of which took votes from liberals
a perfect storm
now its time for labor to ruin the country slightly faster than the liberals were doing
I hate 2 party systems

Attached: parliament.jpg (1550x864, 563.68K)

They were mad about covid and they thought voting for the other puppet party would change things. Aussies are subhuman retards and we should let Chinamen annihilate their worthless convict descended asses.

Because conservatism is all about giving money to israel and boomers

Attached: 1653104017051.jpg (683x731, 106.3K)

Why do women suck the dick of the man who beats the shit out of them?

You should be killed.

Leftism has destroyed everything in history it has ever touched and killed more people than anything in history.

>Actually believes the globohomolections are legitimate.
>Hasn't realized that "Democracy" has been a sham since the invent of the computer.
>Probably sooner.
>Thinks the real votes ever matter or are released unless the globohomo candidate has legitimately won.
>Vote tallies only matter when a candidate outside of the leftist sphere wins.
user, in reality, the vote wasn't "overwhelming." It was a narrow loss turned into a win in the last second through massive mail in voting efforts.
If you think that's legit, you'll never be a woman.

>voting

Attached: 965DB956-AF43-413E-AEA1-F4CA4735D33C.jpg (1024x586, 82.43K)

Did they or was their vote fortified?

checked and kek’d

next phase of advancism

>liberal win
>fucks you up
>labor win
>fucks you up
Election is there to maintain the legitimacy of democracy, user.

>Still thinks elections are legit

You are a fucking moron.

Secondly, majority of people are RETARDS with no will for knowledge

Lol not even that. Everyone "has to vote" so they mail them out to everyone. I'm sure it was very safe and secure.

Checkeroni.

Attached: check_digits.jpg (474x349, 27.84K)

truth

Aussies are bootlickers. They got a taste of authoritarian boots and now they can't get enough.

he thinks voting is real

WHO

Slave morality, same reason why china still has a lockdown and australia had the strongest western lockdowns.

Leafs are pretty similar but redneck leafs redeemed the nation.

We decided "leftism" was better than corporate welfare. Maybe you are happy with your country printing money then giving it directly to CEOs but we weren't.

I dont expect Amerifats to understand the finer points of Australian politics but effectively we didn't elect Labor. They haven't got enough votes to form a government. They're going to have to spend their entire term dealing with independents.

But yeah basically Australia is 1000% controlled by the television and TV says climate bad and so we vote to fix climate. It's also raining a lot in Brisbane atm. That is literally all it takes.

isn't the "conservatives" in Australia actually the most left and anti-environment?

I was under the impression Labor is actually considered the historical state-power party.

Attached: dr-katz-concern.gif (498x336, 280.17K)

I think you know

Attached: 1653178683301.jpg (1080x1498, 173K)

decidable and also not true.

imagine deciding welfare for all.

>Maybe you are happy with your country printing money then giving it directly to CEOs but we weren't.

Wait, you are serious?
Let me laugh even harder.
He actually fell for the Labor cares for the working class line.

Literally the only thing Labor can and will do, in order to pay for their upcoming spending spree is to print obscene amounts of cash.

Attached: uhoh.png (422x227, 10.18K)

I can’t wait till we vote again, I’m literally going to take a shit on my ballot and put it in the box like that.

nobody should have to work.
imagine computers.

sharts don't know what they're talking about - what's new?

Man was made to work.

Take a look at the people voting in this election. There was only going to be 1 outcome.

Attached: 2321-as-das2-4-23-d--2-34--333311.png (678x721, 33.53K)

Australian, Canadian, and UK politics are cancer. Consider them future Chinese colonies and nothing more

Based and skidmark pilled.

Popularity is irrelevant to quality, and especially “popularity” in representative democracies.
The number of people you actually need to be on your side is actually far less than even 50%. Since representative democracy has actual impact on people’s lives that a regular popularity contest doesn’t have, people often don’t vote for what they think is the best candidate. Instead you get a whole bunch of people who vote for someone they don’t actually want just because they don’t want the other guy to win.

So really, you just need to convince like 20% of the population to vote for you, then hope 31% or more voters vote out of fear and your opponents get their votes splitten up.

Attached: 3296D85D-A027-4A2B-A0DE-C415E20D28BE.jpg (3945x3023, 984.54K)

alternatively, man was made to make computers.

future american colonies ty

>It's also raining a lot in Brisbane atm. That is literally all it takes.
Fucking lol. This is so true. Heres how we really voted
>We didn't like lockdowns so I'm voting for anyone that didn't lock me down.
>Shits getting expensive, I'm voting for the other guy because fucking hell shit is expensive
>Fucking government not doing anything about all this fucking rain, I'm voting for someone else.
We really are that simple.

Because Aussies are retarded Leftists that willingly gave up their guns and only regretted it once their government started shoving boots up their asses?

Because most Australians are retarded

slide thread

No thanks

>a mildly retarded pea-brain with a very noticable lisp, who cannot recall even basic policy details or ballpark figure unemployment numbers
>"muh left"
It's no longer about "left vs. right" -- it's about "LUNACY VS. RATIONALE".

The lefts' collective brain has long lobotomised form the building (in no small part due to the cocktail ocomprised of Trump + fear + vax), and they are now running on pure emotional fuel -- to Hell with rhyme or reason. The right are increasingly vacuuming up the independents who are enisled by the lefts' nihilism -- only, under alteranate monikers, like U. A. P. and O. N.. As such, it's inevitable that the right will soon be usurped by a "Hitler" figure, and fascism will, again, reign. It's the predictable push-back against an opposition rooted in internecine hysteria: cold, calculating, heartless facsism.

>tfw the last 30 months still hasn't opened bovine faggots' beady eyes

Attached: 0fda94274bc38d61395edaf3ce061d01.jpg (702x549, 41.86K)