HAPPOONING: Leaked audio claims China planning invasion of United States

A supposedly leaked audio file from a meeting of the Chinese Central Military Commission seems to imply that a full scale invasion of the United States is in the works, and separate intel seems to indicate that this operation is to be commenced before November 1.

Thoughts?

inb4 source naturalnews.com/2022-05-20-china-preparing-for-d-day-invasion-of-the-continental-united-states.html

Attached: chinadday.png (654x208, 48.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America United is scary as fuck.

This would be too based; therefore, I conclude that it is both false and homosexual.

Attached: xi's bizarre adventure.jpg (640x640, 75.54K)

That's retarded.

>natural news

They can't even invade a tiny island right next door.

Nothing will happen since china is part of the jew act.
The only force that would be a threat is japan, remember ww2 and how a mere warning that japanese would attack sent the troops into a frenzy and started attacking aliens over LA?
lmao

/thread

I wish bro but China doesn't have a Navy capable of even making an attempt let alone zergrushing US defenses. Focus on the enemy that already controls you, it's called Zionism, the ADL and AIPAC, and let go of China its really cringe

Homefront was a bretty decent game

To echo what the other user said, if anyone does anything that actually unites a 2022 America against it, they'll have to nuke us. We'll be wearing their skinned children on TV like windbreakers and calling it liberal.

Any nation that doesn't realize America will destroy itself if left alone is a moron.

Big if true.

Msm is working hard with all this leaked audio, before was leaked audio for russian military now china lol

This is retarded. Fake and gay, herbs.

Literally logistically impossible. Pls stop being a retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

>sources
>Biden and Newson as accomplices
MAGAturd butthurt is not a source.

Attached: how to spot incel contrarian schizos.jpg (672x671, 40.22K)

I would like to watch China kill off all the Cali niggers faggots and then go home.

>crossing the pacific with a fleet where 90% of ships can’t go more than 1000 km

You know that the USA has plans to invade China as well, right? as they would have plans to invade Russia, Iran, North Korea or any other adversarial power.

Of course China would strategize on how to invade the USA, doesn't mean they're in an active planning stage to do it. The US drew up plans to invade the UK before WWII by the way.

>naturalnews

Oh god please do. I pray every day for a chance to kill some poor chink.

Please please please come and try us. Please. Mexico alone could eat china. Canada alone could beat china.

I think hawaii might be able to beat china.

Attached: america.jpg (1208x652, 115.1K)

Let them have Cali if they want it.

Good, let them invade i don't give a shit. I just don't care, i'm numb.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto, Japanese Imperial Navy

God, PLEASE, PLEASE try and invade lmfao, i can't fucking WAIT to shoot chink insectoids holy shit it would be a slaughter and the military wouldn't even have to get involved

t. coward

Oh nevermind, "Naturalnews" I should have just read the link in OP to know it was complete and utter bullshit.

Sage.