IT IS COMMING BOYS!

It could be another scamdemic, could be depopulation or vaxx die-off. honestly, it doenst mind. We are going (((pandemic)) again.
>patient zero on 3 days ago
>now there are 197 cases in 15 countries.

bnonews.com/monkeypox/

this narrative doenst fit a virus wich is not airborn and highly transmissible.

God riddance Frens and dont take any jab, never.

Attached: MONKEY.jpg (800x800, 86.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/30576153
escultura-viva.com/product-page/sarracenia-purpurea-grande
fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-live-non-replicating-vaccine-prevent-smallpox-and-monkeypox
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As soon as there's even one (((reported death))), it's over

most cases are on fags. fags die like flys. soon fren, soon

She created monkeypox but she is good it's just her job to do stuff like that.

Attached: hot.png (81x270, 9.06K)

Who's this cutie?

Also she doesnt want people to know she created it but you guys wont believe me anyways so its fine
She made covid too.

oh sweet a schizo

Regarding the plant:
Which one should i buy? Sarracenia purpurea subspecies purpurea or sarracenia purpurea subspecies venosa? Also how do i use it as medicine? Do i use the flowers, roots or leaves? Should i make a tea or just grind it altogether to get an extract?

Attached: 1653071675658.gif (268x167, 1.59M)

Her name is Jennifer and she works behind the scenes of life. Like a religious being except real.

im not gay so im not worried

eai anão. I dont know about the species, but i do know you can make tea with the roots. Also where did you found it to buy?

>schizo
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/30576153
She very clearly plainly planned all of this out over several years.

reminder that nothing is real

Attached: 1620610556211.jpg (614x600, 57.3K)

i am not worried with the (((disease))) its about lockdowns, global id etc

She knows about all world events before they happen. She told us about the Russia war in 2020.

Ido i just googled and found a brazillian store online in SP that sells it, but i haven't asked which subspecies they are selling it. I'm considering buying grown-up plants as seeds to plant.

you can buy seeds here https:// produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-2046294966-sarracenia-purpurea-10-sementes-planta-carnivora-_JM#position=6&search_layout=stack&type=item&tracking_id=d9635123-b931-483c-9aa4-421b1553d200

really cheap. Could you give me the link you found?

>as well as seeds
Fixed

She likes to be a secret though that is why there are so many conflicting religions the true religion doesnt want many followers so they created lots of unimportant stuff to distract you all. It is part of their agenda.

How do you know they are selling the right subspecies (i don't even knoe it actually makes a diference). I found it here escultura-viva.com/product-page/sarracenia-purpurea-grande

They're counting on you people brushing this off like the last one.

I really dont know about the subspecies bro. but there are kits with many species in the ml website. Thanks for the link

FDA approves a new vax in 2019
fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-live-non-replicating-vaccine-prevent-smallpox-and-monkeypox
So don’t expect the tried and true vax from years pass, also;
per their own little war games the vax won’t work
nti.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/NTI_Paper_BIO-TTX_Final.pdf

Attached: 68C65289-3C40-4295-A2FE-56025EC8F910.jpg (828x1412, 328.84K)

i dont think they are reliyng on Any Forums user

I legit unironically hope this goes totally off the rails resulting in super-lockdowns while killing hundreds of millions and collapses society along with the social order. The worse things get as the corpses pile up in the streets to the sound of screams of terrors and suffering the more furiously I will be forced to masturbate and it will be glorious. I want everything destroyed and everyone dead.

They're relying on our distrust from the first pandemic and they'll be taking a few of us out with this one because of it. Remember this comment in a few months.

fuck man. all those mass shootings none of those hit the elite. What a waste

based leaf

>God riddance Frens and dont take any jab, never.
Not vaxxed
Never will be