The Roe v Wade manufactured outrage ended and I didn't even notice

The Roe v Wade manufactured outrage ended and I didn't even notice.

Was it just to divert attention away from something?

Attached: 18e.png (600x436, 163.65K)

Ya emails

It is extremely rare for something to take place explicitly to distract from something else. You just maintain a high level of distraction constantly.

Also a big jew got called out for the maxwell trail

women literally can't do anything by themselves. They were outraged but expected others to riot for them which is why they kept talking about "inter-ratial marriage is next" to try and rope in their precious nigger golems to riot for them. Ultimately though this issue only affects women so nothing happened outside of them screeching about it

Everything is distraction from the fact that modern society operates on fundamentally unsound principals. They always have to spin more plates to distract you from all the other plates. It's spinning plates all the way down.

Attached: 1650661885631.jpg (1200x871, 74.84K)

the secret service is about to fucking die.

WDTWYTTA - What Don't They Want You To Talk About
Ask yourself that any time something comes out of nowhere and takes the media by storm. Because in 99% of cases they're trying to distract.

I bet the leaker was originally planning on sitting on it as long as possible, ideally releasing it just before the Mid-terms.
The court forced them to play their hand, though, as they were going to address it in June.

Niggers

Big money klansmen running interference in court in the Epstein trial and bought time. So the distraction isn't needed anymore.
How easily you're all distracted with stupid shit that doesn't matter.

>the secret service is about to fucking die.

Hurr Durr, we protect americans from currency inflation!!!

motherfucking bullshit artists.

Nah. This is not a distraction.
It's actually a big loss for the left if roe is overturned. Having gotten away with lying a about the constitution for decades is a big deal, and of course they didn't want to loose that power.

Left actually doesn't want all these women aborting babies, it's fuel for the welfare state and future voters. Single moms raise effeminate, gay kids on a WIC based diet that turn into socialsts.

Attached: 1653074862412.png (700x500, 9.67K)

The Current ThingĀ® is always constantly changing so NPCs have already switched their attention to the next Current Thing which is monkeypox.

something else is going to happen.

The way it works is you need to be constantly in a state of fear. If they let you relax they loose. Sometimes they are covering for something and sometimes it's just to keep the goy cattle and the proper level of fear.

Like the Buffalo shooting covered up for the CCP hitman who shot up the Taiwanese church. That was a huge deal Geo-politically. It was showing all overseas Chinese that they are not safe and the CCP will kill you no matter where you hide. But it never even got reported on really.

Monke Pox is likely to get mail in voting again for midterms so they can mule the victory again.

They have decided to consoom new thing to forget old thing since they run on fear and the media.

It's funny always being a few days ahead of the jews cycle thanks to pol, I just say monkeypox out loud to coworkers then 3 days later it's big news and they are like "user wuuuut"

cope chudcel

>Monke Pox is likely to get mail in voting again for midterms so they can mule the victory again.
if this happens again

Attached: 1630457651636s.jpg (125x125, 2.54K)

Has anything released on netflix?
what is the current state of reddit.
cmon redditors I know you don't think we are all retards, what are you nooticing on there?