Why haven't open carry laws been implemented in European countries?

Why haven't open carry laws been implemented in European countries?

Attached: 1644072808715.png (894x773, 48.03K)

Because we don't have niggers nearby, we can relax

haha

Open carry of what? Sticks??

Speak for yourself

Because Europeans never stopped being serfs

I don't know about Indonesia or whatever country you're from but it seems like everyone increasingly has a nigger problem.

Because we would take our governments back

Your guns are just for decoration

Because if Europeans were armed on mass, unlike amerilarps, we would actually fucking do something.

They’re cucks

Attached: 033DB3E5-4DCE-4A4B-84CF-D2C6A45EDEC8.jpg (1154x873, 374.31K)

/thread

Do you mind if I screenshot this post for my cope folder?

Dude are you a fucking retarded faoog bitch mother fucking nigger fucking penis sucking cock mouth, dick in hand, jacking off other mens penises into your own fucking mouth, bitch?

Also sage.

They will.
5 years.

Europeans don't trust each other with lethal weapons.

I wonder if Ukrainians will consider liberalized gun laws after their current war. Civilian armament is proving powerful in that nation.

When BLM rioted, you did nothing. When they marched through London... White men turned up with nothing but their bare knuckles to fight them and the police.

You LARPing fat cunts MADE IT INTO THE CAPITAL BUILDING and DID NOTHING.
Screenshot yourself, stick that in your cope folder.

Because they have evolved past the need to kill each other for petty arguments and also because a knife is usually enough for self defense.

I filtered this post ID. Does someone want to tell me what this British faggot is saying? I literally can't read his post and don't feel like unfiltering it.
I bet he's mad lol.

>the most going for this country is that not even negroes want to go there
At least you're not Russia.

Attached: 1628913196597.jpg (850x664, 58.28K)

>Spain, Italy, Germany, Russia and countless other countries fought wars to try to stop the Jew from taking over their nations
>USA: not one shot fired to stop the take over
This, the Jew allows the Americans to own all manner of guns, because he knows they are harmless and will never use them.

Attached: 1518739524343545234523452563461.jpg (1024x1332, 335.31K)