Aus/pol/ - vote 1 UAP

Well, fuck.

Attached: 1653145374972.jpg (923x832, 77.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2022-05-21/teal-independents-election-night/101085766
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are the same organization

richfags on suicide watch
boomers on suicide watch
airbnb faggots on suicide watch
citycunts on suicide watch
>noooo more chinks
liberal let in more chinks than labor

Attached: 63b.gif (200x162, 125.11K)

Attached: Which puppet.jpg (766x488, 123.9K)

This. I never saw a fucking Somalian until Liberals took office.

many such cases

libs literally have a ccp agent, gladys liu. at least penny wong is 'australian'.

>(((‘Labor’))) doesn’t import shitskins

Fucking utter moron

CHUDS BTFO

> Any Forums isn't real life
We had enough of the whiny anti-vaxoids and showed them the door. Every time you spammed someone on social media with your drivel, that helped Labor clinch.

>Coalition down 6%
>Labour down nearly 1%
>One Nation more growth than greens
I consider this a victory

Penny just hasn't been exposed yet

So what's the outlook on manufacturing and global trade policy with that Greens/Labor majority

>UAP increases by 30%
Not long now brothers

Pauline lost her senate seat, and gained no other seats.

>at least penny wong is 'australian'.
kys

I know which Church War Toy goes to

would love to see her exposed if you know what i mean

starting to think this election may have been rigged.

>victory
We're completely fucked. Labor are going to do to Australia what Biden is doing to the US.

Cry harder.

>at least penny wong is 'australian'.

asian pro safe schools RL lesbian crypto communist anti white penny wong?

Attached: ky1640148888577.jpg (640x456, 29.33K)

At least the right wing vote seem to be getting the message that both majors need to die.
Commies, being retarded, don't fucking get it no doubt.. But hey, accelerate, right?

Penny wong raped my dog

Nah you just lost

And that's a good thing.

So deal with it.
We fill out our votes with pencil, you think this shit matters?

her being any of those things doesn't stop her from being australian though

there are no winners in australian elections

>Pauline lost her senate seat
LOL
Asian invasion beat the fish 'n' chips ranga bogan.

no. really kill yourself.

Attached: ky43069760396.jpg (781x794, 226.79K)

Yeah this is very unusual.

Andrew Hastie or Dutton for next lib leader?

Not when you consider the teal independents, which are that globalist faggot from atlassians party, won the most seats. Their campaign was based on climate change and “gender equiality”.

Why the fuck are you cunts obsessed with American politics?

>12.2% of the vote
>2 seats
Lmao

A green picked up her seat, which is even more hilarious. Also that insane libertarian bitch Amanda Stoker lost her senate seat too, literal open season on chudom.

lol, lmao.

Penelope Ying-Yen Wong is an Australian politician who has been a Senator for South Australia since 2002.
Born: 5 November 1968 (age 53 years), Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Nationality: Australian
Partner: Sophie Allouache (2005–)
Office: Leader of the Opposition in the Australian Senate since 2013

welp she wasn't born here kek oops

>Their campaign was based on climate change and “gender equiality”.
Both good things.

Not yet she still has a chance

>may have been rigged.
Funny how the teal independents just came out of nowhere.

no. voting via phone is 100% legit.

>since 2002

Fuckn fuck!

How did the sustainable Australia party do? I put them first in the senate ballot.

and most of the teal candidates seem to be women for some reason

What could have been...

Attached: Bob2022.png (2048x1395, 1M)

zoomers

They are luxury topics
Once everything else is unfucked these things should be in for consideration

Because they're zoomer cunts

American politicians give our politicians their marching orders, they decide what wars we get in and they have thrown out our democratically elected officials from office for their own self-interest.

tl;dr they're more important than our own politics

Yep, anti-vax chuds dropping their turds all over the Internet, pestering normal folks, and chimping out in major cities overestimated their importance.

Explain.?
Gimme break down
Did any ccp agent get voted in?

I mean, I don’t even disagree that electrifying the economy is a good thing, but these are issues common people are not voting for. These are rich Sydney elites voting in more elites. Common people care about the decline in wages, inflation, house prices, government corruption, etc.

australia is what happens when boomers call the shots and continually sacrifice the younger generations

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they ran mainly against the libs.
>And while most of these independents are challenging established Liberal politicians, Labor isalso taking note ofthe rise of so many independents.
>>abc.net.au/news/2022-05-21/teal-independents-election-night/101085766

Did you see all the people counting the votes? All wearing masks. Of course it was rigged

>I threw my first preference away
LOL LMAO

zoomers are full of microplastics and have no balls

they are piss weak cowards too scared to cop the "racist" accusations from the scum

clive - bombards everyone with ads literally every ad break
porline - still cant....speak

they need to go

too late now anyway its over this country is faggoted and defiled by shitskins beyond repair

Attached: hehe.jpg (1187x534, 133.5K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 090747.jpg (515x399, 82.26K)

>most
Is there a single guy at all?

Seeing cunts on twitter seethe about them being the 'nazi party' is hilarious

As America goes so goes Australia.

Because the man behind it is one of the weirdo globalist pedos. Funny that how there is always a man behind these supposed independent women, and the man always pretends he is about “equality”.

Don't let these faggots fool you with this false narrative bullshit they feed the faggots with AIDS. If you don't have AIDS, if you have big balls and can stomach the real facts, you know Joe Rape is real American politics, because just like with regular rape, you are forcefully raped by these facts.

The homosexual Satanic liberal cult knows that only DARK BIDEN can overpower the growing White Nationalist Terrorist Coalition and Dark MAGA. Educate yourself, so you know to make sure to have sex with those kids to protect you from their racist bullets.

>In the Democratic Republic of Congo, warriors rape virginal children because the blood will protect them from bullets
>White Nationalists refuse to accept this fact

These people are literally stupider than Africans, so don't trust them. The reason we still control the world after millions of racist White mass shootings is because the virgin blood protects us from bullets. That's why we rape kids. It's out of necessity.

Attached: JoeFullSize.jpg (4000x4000, 1.92M)

albo looked like he would have been your mate. what happened to him? scummo has always looked like he smells of shit and was bullied hard.