I think muslims need to be banned from Germany and from the rest of Europe...

I think muslims need to be banned from Germany and from the rest of Europe, it's fucked up because it legally fits the definition of genocide, and what the mudslimes are doing is bannable offenses, you have no right to touch or rape German women or children and you do it around me ill beat your shitskin ass to death , you grimy motherfuckers , have no business or excuse to be in Europe.

Attached: images (12).jpg (299x168, 7.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_food_self-sufficiency_rate
youtu.be/qWyhKobyM68
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I personally like mudslimes, I think they're pretty based, but that's maybe because we don't deal with them here, sucks for the eurobros though, I hope it can be resolved peacefully, but if not...

I do like South Americans , I hear the Germans are moving to Latin America lately , but yes I agree, it's because you don't have to deal with violent Muslims so you wouldn't know.

Idiot, muslims are the worst thing in this planet. im from Indonesia the largest muslim population country in the world.

I can’t wait for global famine as a consequence of the war in Ukraine. Africans, and Middle Easterners are absolutely FUCKED!
>They’ll just go to Europe.
Sure a few million will escape but most will die. Europe is having trouble accommodating 6 million Ukrainians but will allow 100 million niggers to flood in? Far right parties in Europe will gain more power from the situation. MENA living in Europe will watch as their people suffer and they can’t do anything about it!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 7C692B58-F863-44D8-86F1-C9D440830721.jpg (1024x589, 107.23K)

Attached: 62B63545-397A-4F7F-9CF7-7D0B16B36AA4.jpg (1200x1200, 431.54K)

Attached: 85722433-B3FF-4C6F-B81E-D0324F6E0F4B.png (1108x1168, 89.88K)

Attached: B4059DF8-D802-41C3-8B8E-BEB03A1595FD.png (1000x743, 76.25K)

foodlets btfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_food_self-sufficiency_rate

Ireland produces enough food to feed 40 million

Just the fact it's all beef

How much fertilizer do they import and from where?

None of this needed to happen in the first place and you sound like a massive fucking hypocrite and faggot

They’re all useless eaters.

People should stay where they are from. It should be extremely difficult to move to another country.

Ban muslims and other foreigners that are trouble makers is all I'm saying, Europe can keep the Ukrainians and fuck China and Russia, they can go straight to hell

PETER ZEIHAN PREDICTS ONE BILLION DEAD IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS!!!!!

@1:14:12
youtu.be/qWyhKobyM68

The European people will prevent, we no longer be victims to your bullshit

You will kneel to Muslims the same why you kneel to niggers, cuck

Attached: 1643276384332.webm (1160x710, 2.93M)

>I think muslims need to be banned from Germany
hell no. germany is a leftist shithole almost on par with american trannies. Muslims hate these kind of people. Muslims are literally the last hope for germany

Is social media banned in the Middle East? No? Then we already control the minds of your women and children.

no one cares, the entire west is flooded with niggers lol

Attached: 1652721086268.png (626x441, 274.82K)

Your the cuck and I hope more niggers get shot and killed so you can cry about it on the news asshole

Social media is gay but ill open an account if I need to protest politically what's occurring

Little late for that

stop stealing and destroying muslim countries.

You invaded us first so it's karma

you will never solve the problema with lies, you dont realize that your race future is at stake just because you want to keep enjoying the hedonist life, its not worth it, all the youngs are even that happy, at least the non npc