POLITICAL IMPLICATIONS OF DEBTMAXXING?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdhl9NraDe8

What are the political implications of just not giving a fuck and going into debt as much as possible only to default, claim bankruptcy and get it all written off?

>THERE ARE NO GULAGS
>THERE ARE NO DEBT PRISONS
>THEY CAN DO LITERALLY NOTHING

We are living in a time that ALL OF HISTORY would have wanted to live in - a time of unlimited debt and ZERO repercussions for non payment.

STOP GIVING A FUCK ABOUT THE GLOBOHOMO SYSTEM
youtube.com/watch?v=PXIAyYqme4s

((( THEY ))) NEED YOU TO TAKE THEIR FAKE FIAT DEBT BASED SYSTEM SERIOUSLY OR IT ALL FAILS.

THEIR FAKE MANA IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR GODS. THEY ARE SETTING THEMSELVES UP AS A FALSE GOD - AN ANTIGOD - ANTICHRIST.

DESTROY THEIR SYSTEM BY DEBTMAXXING

IF EVERYONE DID IT, GLOBOHOMO WOULD DIE ON ITS ASS IN A WEEK

Attached: Credit-Card-Visa-Master-Card.jpg (900x500, 94.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pennlive.com/entertainment/2022/05/power-rangers-star-arrested-facing-20-year-prison-sentence.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I do this at age 21 is there any downside?
I won't be getting a house until I'm 30 at least probably

The political implications are that you have too many chromosomes and should have been aborted

They will go after your family to pay up.
Force them to sell houses and if not then they jail you.
Debtmaxx works when you fuck off to Mexico after swiping hundreds of thousands from various loaners under different aliases.

You wont be getting a house ever due to the debt based fiat fractional reserve currency system.

t. seething kike

Attached: never gonna get it back.jpg (1079x544, 30.46K)

This is a kike lie - hence the memeflag.

Your family is not liable for your debts. No one goes to jail for non-payment

based?
try it and report back. go supersize.

What is the safest way of leveraging my credit cards and turning them into cash?
If I live in Texas, then I know they can't my property but they can sue me and likely garnish my wages.
Can I start a corporation, an llc, and buy stuff from them with my credit cards and then store the money with my the c corp?

Why are you lying kike.
It gets changed to fraudulence of some other shit, done
Enjoy your jail and they will come arrest you fully armed.
>take loans
>get fucked afterwards
Here's a recent one.
pennlive.com/entertainment/2022/05/power-rangers-star-arrested-facing-20-year-prison-sentence.html

fractional reserve has been disproven in favor of credit creation.

I'd start an LLC - multiple LLCs and live off them while running them into the ground

thats fraud. Debtmaxxing is not fraud - its just bankruptcy.

Being bankrupt is not a crime

Its debt

Attached: EnD6eFUXcAQIMD_.jpg (680x352, 58.97K)

But you took the loans in bad faith which is fraud, if you aren't white then you would get away with it

>DEBTMAXXING
You'd have to be from Nazi Russia to even imagine this is a good idea.

>claim bankruptcy and get it all written off
You're obviously not from the West.

>THEY CAN DO LITERALLY NOTHING
Unless you ever hope to rent a house, buy a car, get a student loan, get hired in the financial sector or work for the government. Then you are ass-fucked forever.

This is a load of horseshit.
This is also a load of horseshit.
Debt and bankruptcy is a civil issue. OP will never own a house but he will never have any REAL problems.

No. It is only fraud if you LIED about your earning capacity, assets and other metrics to obtain the debt.

If you do not lie about your situation when getting in debt - you have not lied and are not fraudulent. If you declare things in your bankruptcy and do not get caught or do not lie, then your bankruptcy is legitimate and not sine di.

Declaring bankruptcy is fine. Trumps done it numerous temis and never been to jail or had his family harassed.

You are a kike shill seething that the goyim have figured out the scam

I have done exactly this 3 times. Fist debt drop was 60K at age 22. 2nd time was only 38K. This last time, and I am only a year in was 83K. All of it unsecured. I live in a judgment proof state. I have never had to file bankruptcy. I have learned to get creditor lawsuits dropped myself. Fuck the system. Now is the time to do it. Go buy a car with a loan, pay it off in credit cards. Buy silver, guns, and other traceless investment commodities. And when your credit drops, take advantage of predatory lenders. Don't have anything in your name, besides one modest car. There are tricks to rebuilding your credit to 650 in about 4 to 5 years. Only use bankruptcy as a last resort.

Fuck banks.

Attached: 1650316941973.jpg (602x602, 79.71K)

What have you done with all that cash?

You're unironically an American hero, user. How do you get lawsuits dropped so easily?

Attached: 1623541815054.jpg (413x413, 18K)

be our messiah user

I lived on it between jobs in the past. I wasted alot of it on junk. This last one had a purpose. To prepare for what is coming. I bought guns. Alot of guns, and ammo. Silver coins. Also a freeze dryer, and a home generator. There are a few ways to appear that you have high income/low DTI to get the big limit cards. Then dump the balances into a consolidation loan. Then burn through your zero balance cards again.

Nope, Trump married jews lmao why do you think he's not arrested.
Seethe cuck, you are trying to send white men to jail.

Wrong. Niggers do this all the time every 7 years rinse and repeat

>This last one had a purpose. To prepare for what is coming. I bought guns. Alot of guns, and ammo. Silver coins. Also a freeze dryer, and a home generator.
Smart, i'd do the exact same if i was debtmaxxing. But i'm a neet since a while now, no way any bank give me a loan considering i've no income beside neetbux.

Attached: 1544823628239.jpg (750x738, 52.18K)

>memeflag
Moshe gets mad when you outjew him