Body Armor Thread

ITT we talk about different types of body armor, their uses and pitfalls. Prices and distributors links included.

Attached: 57109A0C-8A4C-4B4C-93C4-7F0E1DF0033B.jpg (750x842, 283.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.alibaba.com/product/60815855695/Bullet-Proof-Plate-Insert-Level-5.html
youtu.be/0rB6L6AsBT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just buy some Chinese plates, just as good as the American shit.
Kevlar is stupid.
Spiderweb armor isn’t available yet.

Go to /k/

No they aren't

I bought some body armor from a military surplus store a couple years ago, do you need more than one? I paid too much but it's type IV

Attached: 1577136964012.jpg (723x676, 211.84K)

Is there any demos online of this?:
m.alibaba.com/product/60815855695/Bullet-Proof-Plate-Insert-Level-5.html

What if I created a thick titanium chestplate Would that to stop a bullet?

Or you could buy from Ar500 that actually made here

Sure, YouTube is your friend you'll find a lot of testing there you could use a couple pieces of drywall and sandwich a few things in there and that would work. But it won't stop a needle

Yeah let me run around with a fucking steel plate that gets penetrates by 5.56 green tip like it's 1944

Friends don’t let friends buy steel plates. Ceramic only. If you can’t afford ceramic then you can’t afford body armor. Full stop. Save your money until you can. You only need to buy body armor once, if you have to buy it twice, then it did it’s job.

NO WE DO NOT GO TO and then go to /BAG/ with your other groomer gang friends glownigger!!

Buy plates from Hoplite if you are a mutt. They refuse to sell to the government and don't felate fags or israel.

Attached: hoplite.png (540x854, 172.95K)

youtu.be/0rB6L6AsBT8

Not being afraid to die is the best armor you can wear and it is mental state.

JANNIES CLEAN IT UP YOU LAZY FUCKS!

FUCK YOU FED GROOMERS!
GLOWNIGGERS WILL BURN IN HELL HOPE YOU ENJOY THAT DENTAL PLAN WHILE YOU CAN RED COAT NIGGERS!!

Have fun with that spalling

>actually made here
That doesn’t mean anything anymore. Demoralized American companies employing niggers and Mexicans to assemble with materials imported from global warehouses are the same thing as Chinesium, period.

Fuck yes, point of thread.

I've also heard of using ceramic plates which are held together. Ceramic should also be easier to make.

Ceramic is expensive.
It’s lighter weight though.

/k/ommando here. AMA. You could also take this to /k/.

Attached: 1652919740775m.jpg (1024x855, 103.09K)

Notice how the jannies refuse to shoah this thread despite me reporting it and despite it being off topic and belonging in a very specific General over on /k/????

IT'S A FUCKING FED TRAP YOU FUCKS!!
The furfag from Buffalo first got groomed in Body Armor General over on /k/ and this is just the newest version of fed posting to datamine and trap you fucks. You've been warned and

FUCK YOU WORTHLESS SHIT JANNIES WHO DO IT FOR FREE AND YOU ARE STILL PAID WAY WAY TOO MUCH!

Interesting thread

Attached: Degenme_571 - Pepe agent fbi.png (680x474, 309.45K)

Fuck off, this is now political and politically charged inuendo. Eat a fucking bullet faggot.

Schizo.
Also, announcing a report is a BANNABLE offense.

Ti would probably have to be 20mm. Most cheapie plates are 10-12mm AR500 steel.

This. Thread glows

Fuck off to /k/ you larper faggot

I may or may not have reported you but I definitely didn't do nothing.

Big pitfall is obvious honeypots are sticky icky

Fed glownigger detected. Come feed it too me fed faggot, send bachelors so I don't gotta see weeping widows in court nigger.

NIGGER I WISH A AIDS INFESTED MONKE POX ASS JANNY WOULD I DARE YOU JANNY BAN ME AND PROVE MY POINT I DOUBLE DARE YOU AND WATCH WHAT I POST NEXT NIGGERS!!

Attached: 1652681391915.jpg (1400x700, 315.38K)

Who gives a shit, body armor isn’t even licensed or registered. Red herring comment.

>bill for body armor control
>suddenly, body armor threads up on Any Forums and not /k/

Attached: Kot Clay.jpg (720x766, 130.18K)

Body armor (Ceramic or composire IV plate) aree great. Protects your vitals, you can get shot everywhere else except the head and survive if you get to a doctor.

The question is, will you be able to get to a doctor? If the situation is such that you need body armor, i doubt there will be medical help easily available. So i think in most situation it would be better to just save the weight so you can move around faster and not get hit at all.

Unless you are planning on kicking down doors and going in close you're better of without it.
Unless you are planning on wearing it every day so that you are close to full mobility with it on, you're better off without.

Thats my take on it.

Prove it, source?

Spalling? Get bent One it's mostly white people there, because I can actually visit the store and look through the window and see the manufacturers, secondly it's reputation.

>Just buy some Chinese plates, just as good as the American shit.
Absolute retard. Nobody listen to this dumbfuck.

Attached: 1614291476207.jpg (720x400, 29.38K)

Interesting take, why/do infantry wear body armor? Serious question.

Based

Based

Protection, more fragmentation than stopping a bullet. But it also has a massive psychological effect

Does the US infantry actually wear body armor? What kind?