We have our own poor that i dont care about and you want me to care about foreign poor people?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 5.40.38 PM.png (1316x972, 609.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerfed.org/press_release/auto-insurers-reaped-nearly-30-billion-pandemic-windfall-profit-in-2020-as-state-insurance-regulators-fail-to-protect-consumers/#:~:text=According to the insurers' financial,covered insurer expenses and profit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many poors does he sustain or shelter in his house?

spoken like somebody who's never helped a poor person

you know what happens when you help a poor person?
they wait until you let your guard down and rob you

Because our poor has access to help, food, shelter, etc, but they don't want help, they just want their next fix and no shelter in the US allows a high/drunk person to sleep there. I used to work as an EMT-I and the cops would pawn these addicts off on us when the shelter refuses them.

listen here nasty ass faggot, fuck em communists my homies commit mass genocides for cunts like you dawg

Why don't democrats or Republicans or tje Biden administration done anything to get state insurance commissions to require auto insurance companies to pay back some if their windfall profits from premium over payments in relation to covid shutdowns, unemployment, economic recession? Only California and a few other states actually required it, and companies only gave small amount back hoping to get the attention off. Even California who actually required more paybacks still has a 3.5 billion that should be paid back. This is would be a good play for the biden admin to enforce and gain approval.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220521-174401_Brave.jpg (619x759, 297.98K)

this is how Marxists weaponize your own ideology against you, I've become immune to it. The message is always "you should be a leftist if you really care about people" but then they don't care about people at all, it's pure Alinsky shit

I don't want to help my own poor because I know there isn't any viable solution to do so that isn't some money making scheme for jews currently in power

Related website detailing it all
consumerfed.org/press_release/auto-insurers-reaped-nearly-30-billion-pandemic-windfall-profit-in-2020-as-state-insurance-regulators-fail-to-protect-consumers/#:~:text=According to the insurers' financial,covered insurer expenses and profit.

I literally volunteer for a charity that helps struggling families in my area. We have our own poor. Refugees can fuck off

Yes but our taxes are 50% welfare state, we are over helping

We didnt have starving homeless, so we imported venecos, they steal, kill and breed and now my shithole is destroyed. Ban poor males from having sex.

I am the poor. I work 6 days a week and at the end of the month im lucky if i can afford food. Im not fucking kidding.

I live in the cheapest apartment with scumbags that are filthy and violent. No one is helping me. Fuck you. What more can i do, im at the maximum level of education i can attain, im earning my maximum salary at this stage in my life and im still struggling. Gonna suicide soon, fuck this evil existence

Come on, now, user. You know poverty is a problem that can be easily solved if you just throw ever increasing money at. You don't even have to bother taking into account other factors such as race or ethnicity.

Attached: 1653168104908.png (911x268, 59.12K)

Right. I don't want to feel anybody. How fucking hard is this to understand?

>mohamad
>our
i have nothing in common with you, never wanted you here and no one voted for you to be here besides multinational corporations and jews

Most people are poor in western developed countries due to their inability to adapt to society be that mental health, their own stupidity and inability to budget or own poor decisions in life. Drugs and alcohol fall into inability to budget and mental health.

Take it easy man. Try to apply for assistance you might be over the threshold. Get a room mate or move in with relative?

Attached: 1651716024377m.jpg (1024x733, 71.74K)

40 billion to ukraine and I just brought a few hundred dollars of dog food to a shelter. that's more money spent on dogs than you make in a month. you're poor and stupid, faggot

This true, wasted money on expensive prepackaged or prepared foods, drugs, cigarettes, monthly subscriptions, impulsive illogical purchases inability to fix or maintain anything and so on

>I work 6 days a week and at the end of the month im lucky if i can afford food. Im not fucking kidding.
Yet you haven't starved to death