What does Any Forums think of former labour leader Jeremy Corbyn?

What does Any Forums think of former labour leader Jeremy Corbyn?

Attached: Jeremy corbyn.jpg (1200x1600, 324.24K)

Anglo therefore cringe

He only hates the jew because he wants to muslim cock in his commie ass

I don't know much about him, I only know that he married a Mexican woman and that the Jews hated him and boycotted his chances as prime minister in favor of a disheveled blond guy

i think he might be alright although i know nothing about him except the fact jews wanted to sacrifice him

A British broadsheet once described him as a warm plate of sick.

What about the British, do they love the guy or not?

Chin-stroking sandal-wearing idealist who can't manouevre his way into power so is unlikely to wield it responsibly. Intuitively seems to be against the great Etonian spirit of noblesse oblige that actually keeps Britain ticking.

Unappealing to the great silent British institutions. He's the uncle you don't want to see at Christmas. Looks like he has bad breath. Many such cases.

At least he’s not one of the many mason “female” leaders dressed in drag.

Attached: 637B95DF-354E-451B-A75F-001D9D29C91F.jpg (1170x1769, 1.18M)

good fellow who got backstabbed by most of his party then unfairly forced out with lies because he didn't suck israeli toes

he was probably the best shot brits had at improving their living condition. but u fucks blew it

He would be based if he was an actual anti-Semite.

>backstabbed by his own party
Weaklings don't get to sit in the big chair.

epshteingate lol

Seemed like a decent guy, probably the only guy in government who isn't controlled by kikes.

based and literally did nothing wrong

The elites wouldn’t have let us do that, if Corbyn had won it would have been on a slim majority meaning he’d be hamstrung every time “labour rebels” handpicked to be backstabbers for the elite. Yes we have plenty of McCains and Romneys installed in both parties to dump policies the elites don’t want

>trusting your own party to work with you is weakness
sorry that actual anglos have something approaching cohesion and comradery, slav

You just know he gets food jammed up in the beard.

You clearly know nothing about British party politics.
He had a longer run than most opposition leaders, and took multiple electoral shots. Extremely rare.
Yeah trusting your party is not virtuous.
Winning is virtuous. Jeremy just wasn't a winner.
I'm English you flid.

In case you were wondering if Any Forums is compromised.

Attached: 55433443.jpg (891x903, 272.53K)