Earnest questions about God thread

Go ahead, I'll try to answer

Attached: 71E98rlLrvL.jpg (1278x1961, 161.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc?t=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: truthofNT.jpg (1048x1324, 531.81K)

Does he love jews?

Oc do not steal?

Attached: 1652727293164.jpg (634x482, 154.18K)

Galatians 3:6-8 and 27-29 KJV
Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Romans 9:6-8
Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Do you understand?

Forgot to put the last 2 verses

Romans 9:6-8
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

AMEN!

was jesus pro LGBTQAIOPSZVC?

Attached: 474755554745745474.webm (576x1024, 1.25M)

does God ever give up on people who belive in Him?

1 Corinthians 6:9-11 (amongst other passages condemning men lying with men)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Do you not know what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah, cities of sodomites? Genesis 19.

>who believe in him
if they believe in him then they've been baptized in his name (Jesus) and they've repented from all sin and received the Holy Ghost. These are the sons of God, beloved and cherished of him. Very few actually believe in him, but many believe that "he exists" without seeking him in his holy word (Bible KJV)

Why a lot of christians talk about hearing voice of God or having dreams/visions and I just don't have dreams, visions or hear anything from God. It just feels like He couldn't be fucked to even bother with scum like me, yet these same people tell me how much He loves me. What gives? I'm honest and persistent in following God's, learning more and living life in faith.

Many report hearing God's voice, but I tell you of a truth friend, they say falsely. The reason is simple. You get saved from hell and from sin by repentance, being baptized in the name of Jesus Christ and receiving the Holy Ghost. (Acts 2:38)
Now, these people, who have been baptized in titles only ("Father, Son and Holy Spirit") are not saved. Do you imagine God would talk to them about anything else than salvation? That he would says random things and then they're not even aware that they're still going to hell? No, friend: they heard devils.

That being said, God speaks to some people audibly, rarely but I know it happens. Guiding them to salvation.

Bump for Jesus +++

Repeat
>Lord Jesus Christ, son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner
You will feel a warm fuzzy feeling in your heart. Focus all your attention on that feeling, casting out all other thought and sensations from your mind. This will lead you to direct experience of God. Be careful, this is a powerful experience. I don't recommend if you aren't baptized and have not confessed your sins

What is the cancer that is Eating at Western Civilization?

>Why a lot of christians talk about hearing voice of God or having dreams/visions
Most are full of shit. I haven't had a single dream or vision from God or Jesus yet I have no doubt that Jesus Christ will save me.

>I have no doubt that Jesus Christ will save me.
I wish I had your confidence.

Not confidence. FAITH.

>I wish I had your confidence.
Did you ever read the passage about Philip baptizing the Ethiopian eunuch on the side of the road? Philip only asked him if he believed, then the eunuch said "I believe Jesus Christ is the son of God", so Philip baptized him and he received the Lord God in him and was saved !!

Acts 8 KJV
34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.

Salvation is just there friend, why aren't you taking it? I'm serious, why are you not baptised, tomorrow, in the name of Jesus Christ?
youtu.be/SLK5CdR0ojc?t=9

t. anti-jesus spambot

God loves everyone, even the jews. He keeps telling them to stop being so vile and jewish but they don't listen.