Roasties will now demand to cuck you before as a requirement of the relationship

Attached: 96117C17-437F-4DD9-851B-40F4ED311AC6.jpg (2610x1306, 670.19K)

Don't use online apps to date.

>using a dating app to find a relationship

Attached: 1651966689724.png (1109x1464, 1.74M)

time to burn my switch

The only way to win is to not play.

>want someday

Attached: 1652683233502.jpg (640x734, 72.25K)

so date men

Poly = "I am a fucking disgusting, sex addicted whore and I claim to be poly so that when I fuck other dicks and lick pussies, you can't get mad and accuse me of cheating. If you don't support my whoring, then you are oppressive, controlling, misogynist, patriarchy-loving, insecure, toxic bastard who doesn't love my nasty whore ass."

>i'm such a nerd i play popular mainstream games lol so nerdy

Attached: q2rnasL.gif (320x240, 526.48K)

There were always freaks like this on Tinder, Bumble etc. Why are you acting like this is some new thing?

Next you'll be telling me that there are Tinder whores who have 3 kids by 3 different fathers who want a man with a house, car, well paid job etc.

>35
>want someday

I’ve never met a sober woman that wasn’t totally insane

>another off topic, low quality, incel thread.

Will you fucking idiots quit shitting up the board with this bullshit.
You morons go searching around the internet for shit that triggers you and then post it so you can all seethe about it. It is the most pathetic faggot behavior.
You guys are all beta losers. If you spent 1/10th the time trying to improve yourself as the amount of time you spent worrying about women you wouldn't be such colossal failures in life.
Women aren't that interesting. You can quit obsessing over them, you worthless faggots.

I've been expecting this. They will die alone.

I met the best woman in the world, my wife, on tinder. Don’t hurt your own chances because there are retards out there. This is like saying don’t shop at the grocery store, Jews go there. Like wtf? You gotta eat man. So what if there are idiots there. Go, get what you want, and leave.

Good point! They have to express it somewhere else instead of like normal people by drinking and smoking a little.

Rude

Attached: 2F099238-B805-44E7-A4D9-EB6E24EC4B47.jpg (1125x1850, 1.4M)

>The only way to win is to not play.
Not losing doesn't mean winning.

Good thing I'm not interested.

KEK what if we are always improving and probably better than you, but we enjoy laughing at the pathetic extremes on the other side? Am I the only one here for the lels?

>Zelda
>weight loss surgery
>poly
Run.

Do it just for sex you incel

Running is violence to other men, you must kill it with fire when encountering a wart monger in world of warcraft.

the only way to win is to buy a girl from one of those markets in libya

>she/her
Dropped

>vaccinated
Do women actually think men give a fuck about their clotshot status?

Attached: pepeblank.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>pronuns
>likes dogs (you just know)
>vaccinated
NO THANK YOU

She demand anything dhe wants but shes just advertising herself as a mentally ill whore wholl do whatever tv says. If it says poly shell die a red flag

kek

>vaccinated
swiping left anyway
look for women at farmer's markets and co-ops user

>down 140 lbs so bring on the chads

>Vaccinated
>Weight Loss Surgery
No thanks, she doesn't even put in the effort to reduce her weight. I will take my mandatory cute tomboy gf

it's too bad there aren't any men out there who would to have sex with more than one woman
thread over, also NYPA
>You gotta eat man. So what if there are idiots there. Go, get what you want, and leave.
this was a good post though

If I don’t start dating a girl worth marrying by the end of this year I’m blowing my brains out

>account executive
fucking lmfao, imagine submitting adjustments to some 35 year old ginger bitch into BDSM and polyrelationships, jesus fucking christ we are so fucked

Everyone and their mother has a dog nowadays I can't stand it. Dogs are working animals, not there for you to use as an emotional crutch because you can't navigate human relationships. I see a dog on a dating profile and it's an automatic "no" unless they're for hunting/herding/whatever and live outside. Also they're filthy.
t. femanon

>vaccinated

Skip

I also met this guy’s wife on tinder.

Same

Attached: F18F3F76-10A8-4172-A27E-356B2D0E94B2.gif (220x220, 30.77K)