Ricecel here. Why delete my thread? I was only asking how to get a beautiful, pale, fertile...

Ricecel here. Why delete my thread? I was only asking how to get a beautiful, pale, fertile, svelte goddess White gf with stars in their eyes as a ricecel.

Come on man.

Attached: E78BFF48-F856-4FE0-9F2F-82F3BAE7789C.jpg (1080x1350, 1.54M)

Lol.

Be good looking and rich. You need to look like Godfrey Gao or Hu Bing if you are not rich.

Built for Big Indian Cock

Kys and pray you reincarnate as white man

the reality is youre not going to get a quality white women because theres no such thing as a quality race mixing white woman

Nice imitation. But u arent a chink

Slavic women are literally made for us. Take advantage of the Ukranian war.

Ideally have something going for you like a job and your own place. After that it's confidence and social interaction.

Well the sad reality is most of the time you will have to be wealthy and the white woman will have to be looking for a comfy life
If you want a French white woman you have to be African

you cannot

konichiwa dude

Back in 2017/18, I did a research project in a Chinese university for 6 months in my 3rd year. There was only 2 international students for this project. One was me and another one was an Eastern European girl (IIRC she was Czech). She was absolutely gorgeous. Blonde, 10/10. Anyway, she fall in love with my Chinese labmate. And they married a year later I believe. Really cute couple. They had a son this year. She posts cute photos of him in Facebook. They live in US now. Anyway, I simply don't get why whitoids thinks East Asian men are not desirable.

not all East Asian men are ricecels, learn the terminology

You did your post-graduate studies and don't understand how averages work?

Because you need to take this shit to /bant/ or /soc/ or anywhere it's more relevant than for Any Forums, idiot. Here's your (You), now fuck off.

Post it or never happened

Get surgery to look less asian

Cope more whiteboi. I don't care whether you believe it or not.

So it didn't happen

see when you talk like this it comes across as a pure troll attempt

I'm chinese but I put Korean on my Tinder bio. live near a college town (UIUC) so plenty of young girls are obssessed with kpop. easy lays

Why would I troll anyway? When I was there, many Chinese people were directly racist toward me, some of them used to stare at me like they never had seen any brown guy. I don't like Chinese people. But this dude was genuinely nice, helpful and we are friends. What I am trying to say is that if you think white woman don't date/marry asian men then you Any Forumstards are simply delusional

that peachcomedytj or how is it called that female blonde streamer whore that shows off her ass, she has a husband who comes from the rice fields

Post it and show the truth. People have to see the truth.