Irish nationalists gather to challenge rapefugees in a small town

Great white pill to see nationalists step away from their keyboards and organize IRL. Refugees are being deliberately planted in small, homogenous towns in Ireland with no infrastructure or facilities to disrupt the natural order.
Good stuff starts at 11:39 in video.

youtube.com/watch?v=b9n6zw26TjA&t=699s

Attached: Portarlington.jpg (1120x553, 128.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i've met these guys. gave me a few tips on how to beat up niggers.

Thread about nationalists organizing in real life = zero replies.
Bait thread about trannys = 300+ replies.
Any Forums is a fed honeypot confirmed.

Attached: 1618197035536.jpg (929x600, 107.86K)

I'm watching it right now, bump.

Return to tradition

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Irish Roman Catholic .jpg (720x834, 201.61K)

Why do the Irish need niggers? Ireland is already small.

Good to hear. In case you don't know the system in Ireland: the government pays private hotel owners to house refugees as the state doesn't have the facilities to accommodate them. The hotel owners can make more money housing refugees than operating as actual hotels for tourists. The hotel owners sell out their own communities for a few shekels. Rapes and crime always increase after the refugees arrive. The red shirt guy in the video wasn't happy to be caught on camera.

Never forget what they stole from you.

based

neat

Good to see it happening. The times are changing can't you feel it.

Does anyone have a Reddit account? Please post to reddit.com/r/Ireland

bump

Attached: leprechaun.png (658x344, 204.01K)

Obligatory shout out to the Irish National Party. The only Any Forums option available in Ireland.

Attached: squad.jpg (1266x759, 245.91K)

Bump.

I'd like to take that smarmy faggot "manager" and turn his face into the same color as his shirt.

I don't know what's more depressing, living with niggers or living amongst these cretins in that shithole wherever it is.

Cringe

Based, cool. Happy to see this

These people aren't based they are horrible old cunts. If anything they do the left a favour by repelling people to vote for anyone but them.
We need an intelligent, rational and respectful nationalist party and not these horrible morons.

Purity spiraling. Fuckoff shill. We don't have time to wait for the "perfect party" adjusted to your personal liking. One third of the population of Ireland is already foreigners. We don't have time to waste.

>voice your concerns

worthless do nothing boomers.

Who's we? It's my country yankee

No you need thugs.

>voice your concerns
It's a euphemism. Read between the lines. You can't expect him to go full on 14/88.
No, it belongs to the Pakis, evidently. Do you still have Pally flags flying over your government buildings? lmao

Yeah
I thought the world thought of the Irish as niggers anyway so why do you care so much?

>challenge
And then what? If they arent there the fuckers out/kill them its literally nothing at best and at worst guarantees a chimpout later in time.

This guy is running a honeypot. He is doing a good job with media and awareness but the group he has set up has all sorts of dodgy people involved and he isn't fully in control of it all. Useful idiot to the cause. But for feds as well; he's got fucking siege-types at his hikes talking about things out loud.

what did they say?

Post Yan and his "secure the future of our children" speeches.

What did he say?

It's not your country, because it's obvious you are either an invader or a seditious cunt, and you're going to be dealt with.