THEY PLAN TO BAN BODY ARMOR

Hope you bought some user
lefty rags are already asking for a full ban.

google.com/amp/s/www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/buffalo-shooting-body-armor-law-massacre-1354190/amp/

Attached: 20220521_133011.jpg (2786x2819, 2.96M)

As a Serb i fully support any law that will reduce the freedoms and quality of life in America.

why are commie niggers so upset about body armor
Do they plan to murder us all and get mad when we dont die from bullets?

Attached: bodyarmor.jpg (1780x1875, 272.45K)

Nice /k/ patch, you got your cum jar ready too?

Clean that fucking link up. What the fuck

nigga i wear my cum jar
if I aint crusty my aim is rusty
come on now

only reason to take body armor is to ensure civis are more defenseless. anybody who says otherwise do not want americans safe. can't take a country if all your civis got gucci on my niggas.

Any decent kevlar body armour degrades quickly and is pretty much useless after just a couple of years.

tech this out meow already showed me how to diy lvl 3+

they ain't getting shit through congress. biden is a lame duck.

Conventional body armor is next to worthless against high powered rifle ammunition. The regular industry stuff is mostly psychological for soldiers and police. Handcrafted special pieces using Kevlar etc. But they would never be willing to spend that money on civil servants.

>owns no guns
>his tight asshole is his only protection in hopes that the arab rape gangs get friction burns from raping him to death

Why are you even talking?

Attached: chiana3.jpg (405x336, 16.42K)

If that crap worked no police would die

Level 4 is more than enough which is is what I have
I really do need a new carrier for side plates
>shills already mad

Attached: happenin.gif (500x281, 825.7K)

>implying cops have level 4 plates
1-800-come-onnow

Please come door to door and confiscate guns

imagine using kevlar when ceramic exists...you probably think ar500 plates are useful

I got me some Hescos and a nice first spear carrier when covid hit. Love having it today worth the money I feel slick as hell at the range when I train with it.

Shit. Did body armor prevent him from getting arrested? Was he able to kill more people because of his body armor? No? Of course not.

This is the opposite of what they should be doing - they should be normalizing body armor - making it fashionable and sexy.

I support bombing Serbia. NOW.

Attached: 1651436295099.jpg (1242x1025, 67.83K)

Nope commies want you as weak and vulnerable as much as possible
they dont want people to not have guns
they just dont want YOU to have guns

You do have an SKS right canada user?
I do
heres my luger

Attached: lugerluger.jpg (1008x677, 80.38K)

Well correct and you can’t really buy it in large quantities. Only some master pieces offer real protection against serious weapons. In fact regular protection often makes things worse by either getting the projectile to tumble/produce small fragments or even reflect the projectile back into the body.

Aim small miss small, my favorite movie quote

Kek

knew that was gonna happen by the day after it went down

There’s other ways.

Attached: C65E6CE6-E4FB-4C5E-961A-30B1DA910449.jpg (682x1024, 132.72K)