Any Forums has transitioned from a white supremacist board to a Pro Russian board

Any Forums has transitioned from a white supremacist board to a Pro Russian board.

Attached: AF5520A7-8480-451A-AEAD-6D22E97605CE.jpg (1024x684, 67.51K)

only the newfag pajeets/chinks/tankies
fuck commies, and fuck putins soviet larp

lmao Any Forums was probably more pro russian pre 2016, the entirety of /k/ might aswell be the NATO home page

those are pajeets and trannies.
poo-tin has strange allies.

They are not mutually exclusive.

Russians are white. I would bet my entire life that you are either Jewish or Asian.

Your momma's a joooo, your daddies are joooos and you're a joooooooo toooo.

Pepe is getting a little too tubby

All trannies are pro Ukraine

Any Forums are for peace, and Russia provide the best chance for that. It's not a complicated concept.

>Russians are white
debatable

And it will go full commie once China makes a move, mark my words.

Imagine thinking being pro Russia is being it for the sake of it instead of contextualizing it withing the context of the Globalist Swamp being in conflict with Russia and Russian victory against the Demonrat-Neocon-EUfommie axis being beneficial to Europeans as a race

Pol was never a white supremacist board either lmao

Attached: 1652639806239.jpg (650x900, 137.61K)

And?

Дa тoвapищ
Cлaвa Poccии

Attached: 904F70F1-A8FF-4BD3-84D8-315E1DBEF256.jpg (600x600, 75.8K)

Antivax shills have switched to being Putin shills.

That’s the same thing.

There's more Asians in America than in all of Russia. Russian "Muslims" are white while "European" Muslims are imported Middle Easterners

Attached: 09c5a61da0e94b808c00f84cf114526c.jpg (1360x1275, 560.46K)

Just like with Donald Trump, we will stop at nothing to support someone who understands the importance of banning holocaust denial.

>Chechens
>white
Not so sure about that one anonerino

First and foremost I want leftoids to seethe. I support what makes most of the leftoids seethe.
Sieg Heil
Fuck Ukraine

I wonder if the Russian feds who browse pol kek when they see this image.