/leftypol/, RISE

Rise up, my fellow BLM Antifa comrades. Rise, my non-binary brothers and sisters. We must no longer hide. We've taken over Australia and soon we'll sweep the rest of the left.

To everyone else, your kids already belong to us. They'll hate Christianity, borders, capitalism, and the West.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 1.35.34 PM.png (2188x1598, 2.58M)

chucks

What did they even conserve? What do they ever conserve?

Enemy victories. “Now let’s just be reasonable, guys, maybe the other side has a point” never wins. Neither does fighting by your principles instead of for them

Toss another sneed on the barbie ya suck cunt

jewish power

>what do they conserve
They want to conserve the racial makeup of a society by blocking our foreigners and sterilizing all non-whites.

They want to conserve gender roles. Women in the kitchen and men at work. Typical straight white patriarchal oppression.

I fucking wish

Politics is 100% bullshit theater, notice how the most partisan people have the most weak IQ takes.
>muh left wing and muh right wing
Total bullshit, just divide and conquer.

I want every left wing person and party to die

Attached: 200.0% MAD.jpg (497x732, 42.11K)

Holy shit the Australian government was under a "right" party this whole time? Australia is fucking nuts. There's no anglosphere country deeper into censorship, and they had literal COVID concentration camps.

If Labor was in power would they have just gone around shooting protestors with guns instead of rubber bullets?

Attached: 1627036238157.jpg (1200x1201, 206.57K)

>Center-right
>Center-left
Oh boy watch out. Australia is still irrelevant.

Attached: 1645549696646.gif (498x498, 360.94K)

What’s a conservative in Australia? Pro vaccine lockdowns, pro China buying up the country and pro big brother police-state? There’s a left of That?! Are the Aussies going to inject semen straight into their vein’s now?

Hold on I got a good one

Attached: 1641683500593.gif (356x376, 2.64M)

We win. We'll offer your neighbors, friends, and family government subsidies. They'll always flock to us because we can give them something, whereas you just want a weak government that doesn't give our food, clothing, shelter, healthcare.

Literally, your kids belong to us.

Sounds like a plan, but of course not.

jesus christ they were conservative this whole time?

A who a what? Show me what they will nationalize first.

This is good Acceleration
Aussies need to learn how bad things will really get

but aren't the various Provinces or whatever they have actually more important for day to day bullshit?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 14-52-50 Australian PM concedes election defeat as Labor Party looks likely to form government CBC News.png (926x1293, 483.51K)

If only...

I don't have kids, jackass

>center left
>he actually thinks this is a”left” government
You’ll get the American treatment were nothing ever changes, and you WILL like it