Hello Welcome Walmart

Hello Welcome Walmart

Attached: 40B0A21C-E489-40E4-B822-AD3AB16D990C.jpg (1350x760, 153.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This combination makes me extremely uncomfortable. Do not fucking hug me, you ESL boomer, I am not your grandson or your friend.

I feel bad for the walmart door greeters. most of them are old people looking for human contact, but they instead have to deal with feral niggers

Need Robitussin

Y’all come back now

Attached: 80607FCD-42C6-4271-829A-BB68E056107D.jpg (225x225, 9.96K)

Fuck you. Costco loves me.

Attached: fuck walmart.jpg (530x323, 56.67K)

I haven’t been to Walmart in 15 years. I only shop at Target because they sell my favorite LGBT pride shirts. I don’t buy them, I just like to laugh whenever I see the black trans lives matter shirt. Makes my day.

Keep your hands to yourself, Christy.

It's funny to me how dying alone is considered a self-inflicted measure that you deserve when you're 30 but not when you're 70.

OMG

Attached: 4F3DAD1F-509E-460F-83DE-2A24FE02BF88.jpg (181x260, 15.51K)

They don't hug you, you dumb fuck.

because if we had empathy for people who had a shit childhood and struggle as an adult, it would imply that we cant blame them for what has been imposed upon them, which would betray the core logic of the zeitgeist of the culture, eg "fuck you got mine," and pretending the whole shakedown is a "fair contest"

Attached: ooops.jpg (634x330, 34.16K)

How many cats do you have?

Attached: FDAD2EAD-A539-4966-88EA-10DD1E81E376.jpg (779x772, 130.62K)

Did you see the OP? He looks like some out of his gourd eternal worker who lost track of what decade it was a few decades back and now spends his entire day trying to figure out if he can still get married at age 93 because the only things he does anymore are watch television, take medication, and go to work.

none because i dont own a home and wouldnt waste money on an animal anyways

The Walton family is cryptojewish, also years back they changed their logo from a star to a stylized star of david

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4

>get stalked by infraguard employees
im banned from both my local walmarts but their staff is afraid to confront me because when they call the cops i call the marshall and start fighting back.

didnt know it was possible to die from cringe

>not drinking it in the store
this is how you know the thief is White

Jews fear Wal-Mart.

>"Thank you old walmart user for giving me the lowest of the low prices"

Pic is how I would show my appreciation for all the hard work he puts in and how he makes every customer no matter their race or gender feel welcome.

Attached: 6525628919.jpg (1500x1198, 669.92K)

so even you can't stand yourself

so owning an animal means you like yourself? isnt it the other way around? people get pets because they need to have some kind of being dependent on them

a lot of them are widows