IT REALLY IS TRUE EVERYONE!

Faggots are being HIT HARD by the MONKEYPOX. Friend of mine over at California just told me his two faggy co-workers got it. This is beautiful!

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-smiling-illustration-pepe-the-frog-video-game-warframe-meme-pepe-the-frog-sticker-game-food.png (900x618, 23.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9VkmLUUev20?t=14
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

U fr rn nigga

Good

God is real

They found it in a gay bathhouse in Madrid, and at the gay fashion expo in Amsterdam

:(

Ok but what’s the lethality rate? Every time a sickness is in play, I look at the lethality rate.

Hopefully it kills them faggots,
Or better yet have them stop their bullshit before its too late.

This is literally gets these faggots frightened.

Attached: fa0.jpg (1024x959, 54.72K)

good not my problem.

Attached: 074DE10D-E866-4A58-BE08-F3F3BA89FECD.gif (495x432, 64K)

100% for sexually active degenerates

How is Any Forums holding up?

10% fatality rate, 5-almost 30 day inoculation period, literally one google search u lazy bastrd

It's spreading in Austin. There's a hidden gay bathhouse on airport road near 2222. I work for a delivery service that brings them supplies so I've seen what it is inside. No signs or even windows. Solid two story brick building. Was there two days ago and saw a faggot talking to the attendant that had those fucking pustules on his hands. So expect a massive outbreak in Austin to hit the news soon.

Incubation you retarded faggot.

Fags are going to thrown in cages to protect everyone.
Good riddance to them.

Attached: poor+pepe (1).jpg (330x357, 21.79K)

thread theme -
youtu.be/9VkmLUUev20?t=14

Attached: Hpower3.jpg (589x785, 191.19K)

Groomers deserve this punishment

Attached: 120-1208910_pepe-meme-rarepepe-cartoon-transparent-rare-pepe-hd.png (860x703, 278.33K)

Rolling so it kills all niggers, vaxxies, faggots, and niggerfaggots.

That attendant can catch it then,and blankets were they have slept its dangerous. That sounds crazy,everything sounds crazy. Im concerned for my friend she works in hospital,and if It jumps to not gays. By now its gays,and they are starting to say sth about a woman here idk. Is this Apocalypse? I need to shave to be ready

Fags are about to perished or be thrown in.

As high as 10% but more likely around 1%.
I think the 10% is more of a worst case estimate for when there is no treatment and you live in Africa.
Plus the NTI models and all that that somehow got the date of the outbreak right despite being done hypothetically a year ago used a fatality of about 1.5%