Do kikes consider themselves to be ugly?

Do kikes view themselves and other kikes the same way we view (((them)))
or are they like the demons in "they live"
where the demons view us humans as ugly
and themselves as attractive?

Attached: 1650198117990.jpg (521x494, 25.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/they-live-1988
youtu.be/Kk9igTqTx9s
youtube.com/watch?v=YqUCo0wOvAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fyi
you can watch "they live" online for free
archive.org/details/they-live-1988

Yes thats why Epstein wanted to breed with attractive white women to get rid of all the ugly features.

They know what they are. That’s why they lash out against everything healthy, beautiful and wholesome.

crazy how the uglyness of their physical feature is reflected upon everything they create or touch

who is this?

masha something or something like that

Attached: 20.jpg (750x1000, 193.08K)

They're not all ugly.

Don't be so superficial.

they are demons who have spent millennia convincing themselves that they are angels of a divine nature.

Some (((Russian))) liberoid kikess

yeah, so ugly. meanwhile you're probably in bumfuck kentucky among the poor, inbred troglodytes

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-21 at 9.28.40 AM.png (294x280, 130K)

Long before Twitter and the "Hello Fellow White people, we should be exterminated" -- by Jews.

In the early 2000's my mother had a news aggregator on the family computer and it pulled up some Hollywood article -- A Jewish actress in the article went on and on about the White women on the set and how jealous she was of them of their hair and their skin and everything about them , and the Writer was " Me too !!!"

So yes I think that a lot of the Jews hatred of White people comes from their ugliness and envy

Attached: 1620290004964.jpg (1300x731, 97.02K)

I would say not to judge a book by a cover but BAHAHAHHA let's be honest user you've never even touched one.

I was gonna say this bitch looks like a Russian Jew

>kvetching intensifies
Checked

Attached: FABE23EE-0479-4289-82BE-BD6F269C1F2C.png (463x600, 546.72K)

Yes they do. And some of them turned this into some sexual fetish, like Weinstein confirmed during the trial. Epstein probably popped a boner too when he was asked by lawyers if his dick is shaped like mushroom.

I told this kike that's reviewing watches on youtube to either trim his ugly beard, or step away from a camera I didn't want to look at his ugly mug, he was very offended. I said dude , just take a hint from other channels and respect your audience, they're here for watch reviews and not his ugly face. He closed his (somewhat popular) channel.

It seems to me they don't have a grasp of a concept of beauty, even more so, it seems they like ugliness. The only way they recognize a beauty or a good craftmanship is when someone tells them items monetary value. It seems they only find beauty in money value of stuff. It's hopeless.

I mean, look at their modern art or architecture. They're oblivious. Look at the state of the world they rule in. Look at the values. No wonder people say it's satanic. It looks like that.

They're in it in USA, in UK, in EU, in Russia, in Ukraine....fucking EVERYWHERE!

Do you think they want peace in the world? Age of Aquarius? lol.

lol, you just guessed that?

youtu.be/Kk9igTqTx9s

>kikess
Wat? That's an ugly man

Russian lesbian Jew. You sure do know how to pick them op.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqUCo0wOvAY