Known for prosecuting CIA blackhats

>known for prosecuting CIA blackhats
>multiple indictments against dnc/hillary lawyers (jewish lawyers)
>confirmed trump-russian bank ip logs were fabricated
>has evidence hillary paid for it
>confirmed sussman flipped on hillary
>has filed all this for public instead of covering it up
>has interviewed multiple ukrainians
>cnn now reporting hillary made up russiagate

Is he really going to arrest Hillary?

People forget that Durham is not a special councel like Mueller/Horowitz. He is a special prosecutor and Trump appointed him.

His job is not to write a report that he submits to others who then decide on what to do with it. His job is to arrest and prosecute people.

Attached: John_Durham_crop.jpg (2420x3236, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378628065/#378628065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he needs to get to it before these assholes die of old age

Attached: 1479346953141.png (220x356, 96.14K)

Biggest thing to come out in testimony so far is that Clinton herself authorized the op. That changes everything. And puts her directly at risk.

She’s dead already. His job is to showcase the soft coup she attempted to the public

Attached: CCB3B9EB-3C90-46DD-A0B0-EEF47C45B607.gif (368x208, 3.58M)

His goal is likely to keep the DOJ CIA DNC and FBI out of it and pin everything on shillary like she had no help. But I guess it's somewhat of a win because it makes the dems look like shit.

Damn you cut that gif off too soon. They toss her in the van like a fucking sack of potatoes.

>Is he really going to arrest Hillary?
Of course not lol
He'll be lucky to even get Sussman for "lying" about why he took the info to the spooks, let alone that he isn't being charged for bringing false information
As far as prosecution, the whole thing is dead in the water and they are spamming irrelevant bullshit in the Sussman trial specifically to create political drama because there won't be any other trials

>he will be lucky to get sussman
Sussman already pleaded guilty and her campaign manager already testified the Russian collusion was her idea. Stop fucking around and pay attention

Attached: E2F62A89-89F1-46E7-A36B-5A2349ACE248.jpg (508x512, 39.49K)

>Sussman already pleaded guilty
lol

He lied about if he was working on behalf of someone for political purpose, then he went and billed Hillary for the very meeting he lied about not working for anyone. Durham has evidence that ties Hillary to this financially.

Cope

Attached: 2B599ED7-776B-42CE-B3DD-0C2EA6A2E3AF.jpg (757x743, 133.66K)

two more weeks

Are you interested in buying a bridge? Lots of traffic daily, you'll be rich if you set up a tollbooth!

bewy scawy

Attached: 2 and 2.jpg (634x370, 42.83K)

>His job is not to write a report that he submits to others who then decide on what to do with it. His job is to arrest and prosecute people.
No, a special investigator is an investigator. If he uncovers something illegal he can refer it to the DOJ. i.e. two more weeks

Durham was appointed by 'the swamp™'.
Durhams job is to protect 'the swamp™'.
If Durham wanted justice charges would have been filed outside of DC.
This trial is theater.

Attached: hillary cunttt.jpg (480x721, 54.24K)

>no argument
lol

Even if they all die before being prosecuted their crimes should still be publicized

He better hurry tf up. If the economy crashes before he's done it could get real spicy.

Why the fuck haven't the qtards killed themselves yet?

>Is he really going to arrest Hillary?

I sure as hell hope so.

Because there's still work to be done. As cancerous as they may be they can still be useful.

IMHO its crashing because the banks/deep state know this is coming and are pulling their funds anticipating massive civil unrest.

This.
#TeleviseTheDurham-SussmannTrial
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/378628065/#378628065

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-21 12.37.18 PM.png (1209x969, 237.51K)

Infinite gullibility and circlejerking allows them to think it is always worth waiting two more weeks. As long as at least one cultist is willing to develop a new coping narrative, or at least one troll on the outside is willing to invent something to be used in such narratives, the entire mass of retards can be sustained.

I don't see proof
And I'm rooting for durham

Yes. In two weeks the plan is going to unfold. Keep faith. #MAGA

Attached: 1651191803161.png (324x320, 105.12K)

I dont think that is the cause, they just see it too and will get out while they still have some shekels left.

>cnn now reporting
I don't want to give them traffic. Where is the archive or at least a screenshot?