Women can do anything

>commit based hatecrime
>picrel shows up
what do?

Attached: female-officers-steps-lg-41941992.jpg (737x521, 113.12K)

That's a lot of raping. Can I get Medicaid for some boner pills?

Fart in their general direction

I can outrun all those bitches and, regardless, they lack the strength to forcibly detain me.

Women have no business being actual cops. Counselors, administrative shit, sure go for it. But I want my cops to be able to at least pull me out of a burning vehicle

This

This.

you wouldn't get far, chud

Attached: d44f2306dacb8b2a5c7035ccdab60661-3080113970.jpg (250x375, 17.67K)

What is she gonna do? Eat me?

Cut their heads off

>law enforcement
>enforcement
>force
>cement

Attached: sea_ment.jpg (320x180, 9.83K)

Women make good cops if they're working with female victims. The UK actually set up an all female unit in 1905 or thereabouts, it was disbanded during ww2 for financial reasons but was very effective when dealing with petty crimes, reassuring female victims/the elderly etc. Definitely a place for them in community policing, or accompanying male officers on sensitive visits (ie child abuse).

But front line, absolutely. Problem is our male police are so cucked that only the Wayne Cousens rapist murdering psychos make it in the long run.

*but front line, absolutely not.

Attached: 1633713848987.webm (800x330, 1.91M)

Being successful policeman means lack of empathy to humans

sure, I often think when i'm watching british police fail videos on youtube, what those limpwristed coppers need is more empathy

that one on the left would get it, if you know what i mean

Nigger tier behaviour. It's a Saturday afternoon in May Jamal, haven't you got crack to smoke and a neighbourhood to terrorise?

12 hours later and theyre all chained up wearing underwear and happily serving me cheese and fruit while 2 of them are fighting over who gets to suck my balls

Ayo.

I can take them on 1 vs 9 unarmed and win.
I can beat any of them 1 vs 1 with them using non lethal weapons and me unarmed.
Even with a pistol their individual power level is so feeble in some circumstances in close quarters or during low vision i could have chance unarmed.
With a weapon they are like clay pigeons.
t. slightly above average man

you know when the women cops show up it;s going to cost you, because they get off on giving tickets. that's about all theycan physically do.

Lack of empathy towards CERTAIN humans. Namely shitskins, paedophiles, druggies, drug dealers and chavs who can't control their degenerate children and dogs.

In a functioning society, ie the one my parents grew up in, violent criminals, sociopaths and n'er-do-wells feared the police. Death penalty and long prison sentences for undesirable public behaviour also helps.

That many women with guns together. What could possibly go wrong when pms hits?

The short haired one on the right is the only one that ISNT a lesbian

FUCK WOMAN