Taco Niggers

7AM Saturday morning, let's fucking move some leaves guys. Why are these cunts like this?

Attached: landscapers-using-leaf-blowers-by-Joe_Shlabotnik.jpg (1024x770, 220K)

They need jobs, we need leaves blown.
It just works.

Don't let Canada see this picture. You'll spook em.

Can't they wait until 8AM at least? 8 seems like a more reasonable hour to wake up the whole damn neighborhood on their day off work.

hearing lawn guys on a Saturday morning is as american as Apple pie.

Has nobody tried inventing a quiet leaf blower yet?

I want to shoot them dead on their lawn while their family watches

They're sending them to Mexico because they have no trees

Also, cutting wet grass at daybreak is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Never cut grass before the dew has dried out.

>being triggered by hardworking honest people
Because they are not lazy unlike You americans

I would rather have the monotone noise of a mower in the morning than the spazzy zoomer in his ricer with no exhaust at 1am that cannot decide between flooring it and idling.

Go ask the guy they're all talking to (that's the boss) you jerkoff, these guys don't decide when they start.

Theyre not even doing this for pay, manual labor is just a hobby for Mexicans, they blow leafs for fun

>they blow leafs for fun
I mean, it is kinda fun.

They actually know exactly what they're doing and they think it's funny

Nobody should be proud of being a worker drone.

They work late, too. It's fine if they work through the afternoon, but how am I supposed to enjoy a fine summer evening with all that banging and loud Mexican music? Loud work, like lawn mowing or construction, should end at 6, at the latest.

Also, they're too liberal with leaf blowers. If they see trash, they don't just pick it up and put it in a bag. If something doesn't blow away, they don't try from a different angle or pick it up, they just stand in the same spot and keep blowing. I've seen them try to blow debris off of driveways, only for the air currents to just blow everything to the side or let more junk onto the pavement, so they'll go up and down the same driveway for about 30 minutes without getting anything done despite constantly blowing. Not once do they just get a broom, rake, or any other kind of quiet tool.

Yeah, it's called a rake on grass, and a broom on pavement.

Attached: 1652740397561.jpg (800x869, 107.9K)

call the police. your town likely had a sound ordnance from 8pm-8am or somewhere around there. get them deported lol. BTW I call the police every day on loud music niggers in my neighborhood. not my problem

Attached: 1628210654237.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

>manual labor is just a hobby for Mexicans
no it isnt, murdering and torturing people is. which is why they dont stay in mexico, they come here.