Say something good about our new top bloke; Anthony

Not Scomo
A decent all round guy.

Attached: E9631BAC-1F5D-4EF8-9272-95490C817E8B.jpg (2048x1024, 167.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RLG1ys2CGcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Different end of the same double sided dildo we got with scamo
We're getting fucked hard by the nwo whoever we pick

>a fucking italian-australian

Attached: 1617454711971.jpg (417x413, 9.98K)

LNP was dogshit
Labor is even worse

Can't believe people still preference the majors. This country is filled with absolute dumb fucks. I would say the same thing if LNP won. I can't believe people still vote major after the past 2 years. Country is filled to the brim with boomers and absolute dumb fuck NPCs.

Democracy depresses me.

Attached: The faces of an end of an Empire.png (1255x939, 1.15M)

He knows his fans are his bitches and asserted dominance over them during his victory speech. Based.

better than a women-horse

Lib voters are traitors and UAP was a complete joke. Fat cunt Kelly lost his seat lmfao. How anyone could support the libs after the shit they pulled to ruin this country over the last 4 years is beyond me. Blatant corruption and complete disregard for the Australian people, greedy, selfish traitors.

Albo is a good bloke and he's going to tear the libs a new one with the ICAC. McKenzie is going to prison and so are both Gladys'

International relations are going to be a riot with Albo's thick accent.

Based can't

>Decent
He wants fed gov quarantine camps. He wants to make mutant vaxxes here. He wants to fight vax 'disinfo'. His wife left him for no reason, apparently. His son didn't go to any events with him as far as I know. Said not much during campaign and made few promises. Put it together.

Covid is over mate, you fell for the UAP scare campaign. Nice wasted vote lmao

>Big pharma certainly won't try to make billions again!!

lmao imagine being this much of a dumb cunt

Attached: EuBqfGhXAAAHU2_.jpg (399x322, 20.15K)

"Wasted vote"
Do you know how your own country's voting system works?

vax still mandated for work, fag

>one nation
>united australia
>greens
pick your poison retard, i'm voting labor and enjoying the w

i didnt vote for him or libs but only when i heard his victory speech i learned about his humble upbringing, then he have a shout out to his mum, almost bought a tear to my eye. but then i remember it doesnt really matter because both major parties are cancer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA eat shit ya dog cunt

Lads democracy is a scam, you've all been on here long enough to know this now....

Attached: The end.jpg (5048x1836, 1.78M)

Ok schizo.

Nice contribution.
>Pat Pat

>Loves being locked down, ridiculous taxes, mandated vaccines, sovereignty signed over to the WHO, shit internet, china breathing down our necks, digital ID, surveillance state and never being able to afford a house

haha such an ebin win

Attached: 1623763465223.png (500x520, 54.6K)

They did preference minors, but like the low information voters they are they went to the greens and teal fuckwits.

Imagine how fucking dumb you'd have to be to vote for single issue climate fuckwits how far up your own ass.

one nation, your independent or united australia?

It's city retards. Now more than ever am I motivated to just go live out on a property somewhere on a starlink connection and freelance online. I can't stand to be around retards anymore. LNP, labor, greens, teal, doesn't matter. All a pack of retards.

He has a a lot less of a man boob problem than Bill Shortie, probably has lifted more than 10kg's at one time, in the one place.

Agree mate.

They genuinely think voting the minors is 'the same'

Like this retard I don't understand how anyone can come here, be angry about the globalism, neoliberal economics, immigration, social decline and walk in and preference the major parties.

They have zero idea how democracy works.

At least about 15 percent of people sent a message today. Maybe others will learn what neoliberal economics is over the next few years but for now.. anyone who voted any major party is morally complicit in the decline

youtu.be/RLG1ys2CGcI

Attached: if only you knew........jpg (2006x1219, 229.73K)