How did anime brainwash a 30 year old man to move on the other side of the globe and be surrounded by psycho gooks that...

how did anime brainwash a 30 year old man to move on the other side of the globe and be surrounded by psycho gooks that cant understand him?

Attached: Untitled.png (1183x765, 898.96K)

Japan don't have sandniggers

its called being rich and one of the more recognizable people. Id do it too, faggit.

If I was rich I would also go live in Japan.

He's lived in Sweden and the UK. I know those places aren't as shitty as the US but they are still horrible. Japan will be massive upgrade for him

Attached: 1648270416484.jpg (1188x1280, 229.39K)

Seriously? He's been talking about it since he was a kid. Good on him. Made his money, didn't completely sell his soul and now lives in a country he's always wanted while making random videos on the web's.

He wanted to live in the ethnostate

you're delusional

he's doing whatever the fuck he wants which is ultimate chad lifestyle

I like anime too but pewdiepie is too into it. He’s kinda of a onions boy

>now lives in a country he's always wanted
I guess you're okay with every nigger moving to Europe then, they're just living in the country they always wanted.

ok nigger

Japs worship rich attractive whites. Him and his wife will be welcomed with open arms.

How? I'd personally love to live in a country where I could walk outside without having to worry about getting shot at. Something is wrong with you if you feel otherwise

you're delusional too

It was experiencing a vastly superior culture not anime itself you weeb. You're probably too young but ten years ago Sweden banned him from owning property because he swore on camera and it was a nono word. It was eye opening for him

I will build a pyramid in my home town.

he can afford to waste time

Attached: A24EB49A-7711-4731-A584-FA9379DAA44B.png (668x543, 239.64K)

I'd be fine with it if niggers were civilized and productive people, yeah.

Nah they're absolutely right.
He doesn't need to date since he already has a wife, he doesn't need to adapt to the insane Japanese work culture since he's financially independent, he doesn't need to be worried about integrating since he famous even in Japan, he can live wherever he wants in the country and if he ever gets kids he can put them in an international school.

Plus no sandniggers, no niggers, hence no crime and a beautiful nature.

i mean idgaf about the anime shit, that individual hobbies and preferences. Japan is nice tho, and colorful. And being rich must surely make it nicer so

He needs to divorce Marzia and start pumping babies in Japanese women.

>calls a white boy who likes not kike shit a nigger
Lol

I will be AMAZED if he doesn't cheat on his wife in the next few weeks.

Was it anime or Tokyo vice?

I have never seen an anime that's funny or look good
Altough every anime I've watched was from 2010s and up

what should pewdiepiew be doing thats not whatever the fuck he wants?

I mean whites did ruin all their own nations so they don't have a very good track record

Stay jelly

gooks or niggers, what difference does it make nowadays?

Is spamming this reply the only thing you can do?

This snow ape should go back to his own fucking country and leave japan alone, retarded snownigger rapefugee.

Japan would suck to live in.
The rich parts of the US crush Sweden and the UK in all metrics.

He was brainwashed by all the sand niggers in Sweden and the UK

Hitler liked gooks and Italians or something

not everyone is a sex addict

His wife only allows him to Fuck other women if they are not European, that's why he moved.

you're delusional
i know of him because he said nigger on live and ruined youtube, his videos are sleep inducing

did he really move to japan?

Now I know where you stand.

I mean it could be beautiful but no one understands you

this

it doesn't matter, he's rich he can just go back if he doesn't like it or just stay home all day minimizing interaction with the locals.

Outside of anime Japan is simply a stable, safe, modern country with world famous transportation, food, activities. Do you think no one visited Japan before anime?

If niggers went through a years long process. Had their own business and home already in that country and brought their wife with them then yeah why not?

>Sweden banned him from owning property
Source on that?

based

Better than moving to the other side of town and being surrounded by niggers that he can't understand

Yes

Attached: CB8D306E-622E-4850-9AA4-1BF844789814.jpg (983x768, 232.14K)

whats the point if your children will be full blown gooks in 2 generations?

bro, as long as the US is a country that celebrates monkey luther nigger day and nigger history month, it will never be a country worth living in