American ethnic seperatisim

youtu.be/eDDApn3V07o

What is the likelihood that we can get an ethnic separatist movement going in America? Say the Scotts, or the Cajuns, or hell, even the Injuns.

There are tons of these things all over Europe but not a single pro successionst party in the USA. Are you telling me the USA is just that great that no one wants to leave?

Attached: image_2022-05-21_095815454.png (912x692, 392.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texitnow.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Detroit people’s republic when???

Why hasn't Russia been stoking secessionist movements in the US? Didn't MUH DOOGAN say that's what should happen?

>Karelia
>strong nationalist tendencies
lol who tf made this shit

Attached: images.jpg (186x270, 16.5K)

Highly unlikely in the foreseeable future. Nobody really cares about ethnicity here, it’s about race. The biggest movement is probably Texas independence and I can promise you 0 of those people are willing to die for an independent Texas lol.

So for everyone who wants to fight against Globohomo, hell even the wignats, shouldn't it seem logical to stoke ethnic identity in America again?

Seems to me that's the only path of resistance against the borg.

How would Americans react to Cajuns starting an ethno-separatist party?

Lmao I’m from Texas and this is true. We’re the most likely to “secede” and there’s a 0% chance we’re gonna try

Are there any actual parties in Texas that advocate it?

We should start a secession network. Collect and distribute funds, manpower, intelligence, etc to various secession groups, and kickstart it ourselves.

Totally legal, avoid all the White Nationalist baggae, etc.

Why not?

texitnow.org/ This. I’ll see Texit flags driving around Texas highways a little bit but we’re pretty much 25% white and everyone but me is a pussy so nothing will happen

I think I might starting making a Seccession General thread. Look out for it sometimes. Plan trusting is tiring, the WN strat of doing nothing until a collapse is fed.

Could it be that our obesssion with race is preventing actual resistance agianst globohomo?

You're talking about Indian reservations and inner city slums. They're already self governing

Ethnic separatism in europe usually has a geographic factor. Something along the lines of "This is our ancestors' land, so we should rule it". The US doesn't have that argument.

Cajuns in Louisiana do.
And it is their ancestor's land. Their ancestors, the ethnic group they represent, live there and have lived there.

Besides, why do you need to make that argument? Self determination is enough. No one needs to appeal to history. Conditions can change in history, doesn't vitiate the idea of ethnic separatism.

I don't see how saying "Other people were here before your people" invalidates the idea of branching off.

If that's the case, then America itself shouldn't even exist.

This. What an absolute joke.
There may be ethnic Karelians left over there but they are all very russofied.

Because ethnic identities in america died in the 20th century
Anglo Americans, the largest white ethnic group in america have no ethnic identity and prefer larping as germans, scots or irish. The "scots irish" are just northern english and lowland scots but because of that retarded term they now believe they are the descendents of gaelic highlanders

The South is all you’ll get. No where else in the US do any real identities or organic cultures exist.

The south sucks. I want the midwest to leave the union just so we don't have to share a country. You have far more niggers than us

>prefer larping as germans, scots or irish.
What are you talking about? These people have Irish ethnicity, even if they don't acknowledge it.

And yes it died largely due to government action. I.E. WW2 and identifying as American rather than German on census.

>Because ethnic identities in America died in the 20th century
If that's the case, it seems to achieve balkanization in America we need to start promoting ethnic identity then. If they could tear it down we can also build it back up, yeah?

>inb4 mutt
Doesn't matter. You don't have to be 100% of something to be an ethnic group. Just pick one and go with it.

>The south sucks
Demographically yes, fix that and Dixie is heaven. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. Plus no where else in the US has the same kind of kinship that southerners have. But, you can take the Midwest with you and blow it out your ass.

>What are you talking about? These people have Irish ethnicity, even if they don't acknowledge it.
no they don't
The "scots irish" are descendents of English And scottish planters to northern ireland. They are not irish at all, they are protestant anglos

This user gets it. Texans and Appalachian people are from Northern Ireland

>Texans and Appalachian people are from Northern Ireland
Both had a considerable amount of German immigrants too.

Ok, there are actual Irish people. Not everyone is a protestant Anglo. Obviously Anglos are going to be against balkanization, their strategy is convincing everyone else to be "white", aka assimilate.

So I think what you are saying is that the people who are actually Anglos won't be cool with rekindling ethnic identity. That makes sense.

So we should focus on stoking ethnic pride in the groups that would be more receptive to it.

What Anglos? Where? Where is this strong anglo power block at?

>larping

So you're saying they wouldn't actually be cool with ethnic separatism even though they identify as scots irish?

In Louisiana the Anglos control the government. Same as in almost every state.

They beat Cajun children at school for speaking French and told them to "Talk white"

They are the ones who pushed white identity on those people, same as every other immigrant group.

No, Anglos in America have no identity
Anglo-Descendents in America have no concious identity like irish or italian americans have. they identify as german, irish or any other ethnic group despite not having german or irish blood

There is no real major anglo power block anymore. Not even in New England where the architects (the puritans) of this pozzed union are from. They replaced themselves with Irish and Italian Catholics. Also Cajuns still have a strong identity, and unlike their mainland counterparts the French don’t believe in that fraternity bs.