ASK12B1 - niggers need not apply

>ctl-f
>no masonry thread
Now that all the Covid nonsense is over, why haven't you stopped by to speak to the men of your local lodge?

Attached: 1652970976925.jpg (900x686, 140.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mn-masons.org/news/covid-19/
freemason.org/lodge-reopening-faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>KNOCK KNOCK hey it’s >CNN we were just in the neighborhood realized it’s been 33 years since your dad died and we’re wondering if you were thinking about him so we could make it into a (((national news story)))
>SON: yeah I was! No particular reason either it’s totally random and nothing symbolic about 33 of course!

Why are secret society fags like this?

Attached: E22102C2-42EC-4E89-B64C-2AC2EC637AD1.jpg (1242x1546, 272.45K)

The niggermasons required vaccinations. If that doesn't prove to you that they're evil, nothing will convince your feeble mind.

that desperate eh

Attached: lol.png (897x556, 25.38K)

Nah, I'm good.

Attached: fallout_freemason_goat_2.jpg (800x887, 258.71K)

Do they actually?

Some of the lodge websites I browsed said they required masks and in some cases vaccinations IIRC.

Attached: cheshire_freemason_vaccine_hub.jpg (1466x1290, 254.92K)

>decline in men entering the lodge correlates strongly with the decline in western culture
you don't think we live in desperate times user?

>niggermasons
prince hall lodges are clandestine and irregular

mn-masons.org/news/covid-19/
>March 22, 2022
>22/3/22

Attached: freemasons_covid_1.jpg (2458x1400, 237.42K)

I do not mean actual niggers. Nearly all masons I've encountered, and I've met many, are niggers in regards to intellect and the pursuit of knowledge.
Many have been kicked out of lodges for not getting the vaccines too. Not that it affects me. I hold no interest in joining their ranks.

>Many have been kicked out of lodges for not getting the vaccines too.
Source?

>Source?
I'm right here telling you, stupid. I understand you feeble minded idiots want a brand logo with some nepotistic moron writing some phrase like "according to an unnamed expert" attached to it. I have no interest in entertaining that such a thing can attach credibility to a statement.

No, they're not, and they're often better than the non-nigger lodges.
Ie. the nigger lodges at least have a dress code, and standards.

>I'm right here telling you
That's not a source, though, no matter how much you panic.
If someone was actually brought up on charges and removed from a lodge, there'd be a record.

freemason.org/lodge-reopening-faq/
>Attendees must show proof of a negative COVID-19 test within the last 72 hours before attending eachmeeting or event.
Doesn't say required here but clearly they were being pressured into taking them.

Attached: freemason_covid_vaccination_1.jpg (2300x1360, 275.11K)

Isn't like 30 of the degrees just a distraction to keep plebs out
Morals and dogma book is almost 25 chapters of filler with the ending being interesting
I bet they make the lower degrees tests to see who is worth teaching

Attached: jesuits.jpg (367x464, 46.27K)

>That's not a source, though,
Okay, I'll make sure to add a "according to an expert familiar with the matter" before my statements to satisfy midwits like you.

Morals and Dogma actually says that the introductory lessons for the mason are intended to make them believe they know what the symbols mean as opposed to what they actually know.

>Doesn't say required here
Then it's not required. And it sounds like that particular grand lodge is just adhering to the rules of the state (in this case California) in which they reside.

That still wouldn't be a source.

exactly
Its a double fait for the vulgar to think themselves knowledgeable and enlightened
That is why a lot of them a e retarded

Attached: metaphysics_of_war.jpg (253x378, 34.56K)

Gringo gang make some noise!

>it sounds like that particular grand lodge is just adhering to the rules of the state (in this case California) in which they reside.
Yeah, and I'm sure the state legislators aren't filled with masons

There's only three degrees. And anyone can join any of the side degrees. No filter.

That's just Pike's opinion. Probably to help sell the degrees he made special for his state.

the masons would never accept me because I have long hair and a bad reputation locally for causing trouble and getting into conflicts with the police

Are they, though?

Masons are truly evil golem

Attached: Screenshot (36).png (625x840, 797.66K)

My father is a non-dues-paying mason, ostensibly a pretty average guy, and maintains that there's no [officially sanctioned] weird shit going on. He knows I can't believe a word he says, because he obviously has all the reason in the world to lie, but the way he is and has lived his life definitely throws some doubt towards whether there really IS weird shit going on presently.
For background, he's 32nd degree in Scottish Rite, and I know he was in the Shriners and the Knight's Templar, at the very least. All that, and he's really quite normal. He's fat, a little slow, has a good work ethic but working class. If they really do possess great knowledge and power, why would he be willing to shelve active membership because "Eh, just don't have the time. You kids were a lot of work." If what they have to offer to so earthshattering, surely you'd make time.
He did make a point to say, however, that there may be splinter groups that could be doing weird things, but that's not considered official mason business (which could be bs, whether he knows it or not, of course).
I am torn on what to do. My curiousity is immense, and I seek knowledge, but I know there's no turning back if I were to try and join. I will say, I'm from a rural area, and I heard that rural lodges tend to suck much of the esoterism out of things, and overall muddy the traditions a bit. That and I'd essentially have to twist the truth heavily regarding their religious requirement. This shit has just kept me up, man.

Attached: 1653143230196.jpg (1024x989, 81.41K)

>I cause disharmony in my community
do you think this is a good thing user? If so, they're right to deny you entry to the lodge although I'm pretty sure you haven't bothered to ask for entry.
Perhaps you could stop being a burden to your community, buy a suit, visit with the men of your local lodge, confess your sins to whatever god you bow to, and start doing the work you put on this earth to accomplish.
not being accepted by upright men in your community is nothing to be proud of.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

no

Sorry user but that's just not going to happen. I am a bad employee and proud of that fact. More people should think like I do. We all have more value than simple obedience. A man should not measure himself by his ability to take orders and be quiet, that's for slaves.