AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: australia election.jpg (3325x1920, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CHINKED

>shadow treasurer

QRD? This is the Australian CCP or what?

we are going down the biden path lol, sucks to be us

i honestly assumed this was thailand or something when i first looked at it

Attached: 1652652098328.jpg (640x320, 19.86K)

Attached: IT'S OVER FOR LIBSISTERS.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

What the actual fuck? And who is this Jim Chalmers guy?

get the fuck out of the country cunt. I hate you "australia is exactly like seppoland" cunts so much.

This suburb is full of people on meth going mental by the way

WE OWN YOO MADA FOKKA
WE OWN ALL YOO CUNTREE

Attached: 1478580185800.jpg (599x733, 76.3K)

Is this the Aussie tyranny party a or b?

you fags are still thinking elections have anything to do with who is in power? hahahaha

Any Forums jannies are censoring this so it must be something good.

Australia is Chinaman's land.

Attached: Australia.jpg (940x627, 108.82K)

>we are moving to poland!
wont do shit

Attached: lol.png (806x302, 36.79K)

What the fuck.

Bruce. This wouldn’t even fly in leafland.

I don't know what it is, but something about Frydenberg's concession is incredibly satisfying, during the listing of achievements and his anecdote of the local businessman's story to him thanks to JobKeeper is deliciously ironic considering the development and institution of that policy - maybe an acknowledgement that he picked up the phone to Greg Combet would've illustrated his genuine lack of ability in the role, the back in black comment sealed that one though.

At the end of the day It's not about the individual, it's about the ideas he promoted with a straight face and the punishment of them personified in a man of his standing in all of it.

Non specific to Josh, I hope tonight is a turning point not just for the single issue of a federal ICAC with a genuine legislated functional capacity and funding immune from political influence by whichever government of the day, whoever that may be leads us all to a brighter future of real growth and progress we can all be proud of as a collective regardless of your views.

It's so easy to sit here and toast the success or failure depending on your views to the end of this particular governments horrible era of a twisted ideology that enabled obscenities through a long standing traditional conservative representative political party will have to be addressed and reformed, if not out right abandoned and united under a new banner (wouldn't be the first time).

There needs to be a serious voice proportional to the people who hold these ideals within our system of governing. As a person who generally complied with Covid restrictions that was a controversial issue specifically here, I think the way the people who disagreed were marginalised, denigrated and ignored was disgusting. I want to see a responsible legislature that works together on some level with the restoration of genuine cohesion and a functional parliamentary system.

Labor ain't perfect but the Liberals have failed by every metric, no doubt about that.

Is this from reddit?

Imagine a world where no news of Australia reaches Europe.
Can you tell me what's going on please?

Looks like China will have brand new nuclear subs in another decade.

Continued neglect by Europeans of European colonies in the pacific.

the ZOG bots are mad!

Attached: the GF.png (1977x1106, 1.94M)

>Labor keeps pressing the "but China is our trade ally" stance

Attached: 1651489325336.jpg (295x229, 8.95K)

Lol, all you bogans and generational Aussies are going to the camps.

Woah mama

I aint readin that shit

Sounds like New Zealand but for milk powder and meat instead of iron and coal.

Chinx are mysteriously drawn to red colour.

Attached: 1649853864141.jpg (833x925, 157.26K)

Tldr?

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE

Fuck I love the way her nipples point down. Sauce?

>are going to the camps.
They already were going to the camps.
Have you been sleeping?

It was just the Zionist branded camp, so poltards were fine with it.

Attached: 1640144202128.png (1440x1984, 1.37M)

By population, Australia is slightly more important than the Netherlands. Just because you are your own continent, don't assume that counts for much.

why would zog bots be mad?
you literally won

Gets darker before the dawn aussie frens. Use it as a vice to expose the corruption, that's at least how I'm handling it here.

"Left wing" government that promised a federal corruption commission got in. It's never going to happen though.

Ipswich here logans bogans

Why did all the rich people threw the election in North Sydney?

Why did they do it bros?

inb4 Germany runs out of fuel again