Covids over but I'm still not allowed to leave country or fly to different province

Covids over but I'm still not allowed to leave country or fly to different province
Wait a minute guys I don't think this was about protecting people from a virus after all...

Attached: 1646428971000.gif (600x338, 3.66M)

HMM..... YA THINK??

So what now

Attached: 1648222143586.jpg (519x446, 88.26K)

yes you can moron

11th generation French Canadian in exile here.
Sorry brother. This won't stand

Huh? Wat u mean?

The unfaxxed cannot get on airplanes and returning citizens need the download and fill out the arrivecan app, as well as a 14 day self isolation.

Is it true Poland is filled with white supremacist

Officially can't prescribe, can't access hospital, need to wear a mask at my job where I see patients and prescribe under a coworker name (doesn't shows on prescription).
>Fired from hospital job
>Get gibs
>Keep working undeclared with friends
>Will only have to cave in and get fake jabbed if I ever get find out

Fuck your gay country. I want to go and see my parents but can't because I'm a pureblood.
The average Canuck is braindead if these rules are still in place.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU AND THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BOSS AND MY GOVERNMENT WANT ONLY THE BEST FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERES A BIG GOVERNMENT DADDY THAT WANTS ME TO LVIE A GOOD LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY SOCIAL INSTINCTS WILL NEVER BE ABUSED BY KIKES AND PSYCHOPATHS!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LLALALALLALALAI CANT HEAR YOU, I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING, YOU DONT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1642381482363.png (852x1256, 419.16K)

i hope every single canadian dies, its just like another california to the north.

uncattlebranded*

punished leaf

It's not over, racist! I'm still doublemasking and regularly boosting.

bless you, we can only hope that in the future people like you will be held up as actual heroes instead of twerking whores and sociopaths poisoning the innocent.

Attached: 1615599228506.jpg (5746x5502, 3.7M)

What's got ya bothered buddy?

Attached: 1621551828007.png (683x540, 378.3K)

i hate this country

Attached: 97a.png (844x1157, 41.54K)

you're right it's actually a big conspiracy to keep you leaftards within your own country
next they should segregate you from the internet so you don't encounter any wrongthink

he's implying to just get your 5 shots to catch up to the rest of leafland