Untitled

我真挺无聊的 有人来聊聊吗 真的无聊死了

Attached: 1dn5t4qzqwt.jpg (552x399, 16.68K)

有没有哥么说一下的 我感觉挺无聊的 这里的老哥说话挺好听的 估计有人会叫我说英语吧 话说有没有中国人来说说话 真的挺无聊的

my friend do you expect us to speak Mandarin or is this an elaborate shitpost
either way what do you want to talk about

u guess why only u talk now. They are use google translate and translate my thing and then stop talking .just kind of boring. We are all bunch of losers and deserve here as my grave.

well im not loser my yellow friend
im married and have two kids
iv been posting on this site since my teenage years and now im in my early 30ties
also dont give up on yourself. you can make it in life

我也非常无聊了。我们一起聊天种族吧。

but i really don't understand why so much hate on black. I mean i can understand human nature that hate weak and like strong thing. But that hate let u use a gun go mass killing. OK then. Maybe if im 15 i can understand u guys. But for now really seem funny.

google translate is such a great thing. Really don't think there is need language for future.

well imagine your attitude towards the tibetans, muslims in the north west and mongols in the north
you have to deal with them some way, they are a minority and it falls on you to do it
now imagine doing that for 200 years and they are still unwilling to change
that is how blacks are in white countries and their homeland for the most part

also they are a part of a group of people that never discovered madagascar
the huge island was discovered by south east asians some 1700 years ago

Attached: Austronesian-migration-map.jpg (972x657, 116.4K)

i didnt even use google translate lol. ive been learning chinese for the past 3 years

Is this web that long.god. how many loser really live in this world let this fcking web live that long.

i didnt even use google translate lol. ive been learning chinese for the past 3 years...

It says "whoever reads this is gay and I also am a massive faggit"

xixonpu caonima jajaja chingwangcho

This isn't like 3 year Chinese learning.but whatever. I learn English 4 years and speak like shit.

where else can you better learn about foreign cultures and events without travelling other than this site
and most poeple who spent a long time here have a thick skin, that is they arent easily made angry, so plain insults arent that effective

Sha bi xi jinping Wuhan biological weapon 武汉生物武器 China manufactured Coronavirus Test kits were broken on purpose 中国制造的冠状病毒检测试剂盒被故意破坏 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Zhang Zhehan Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 Ai Wei Wei 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门 Umbrella protests 免费香港 Extradition Law 纸老虎 Hong Kong protests 李文良医生 peng shuai Democracy won the Vote 习近平的阴茎很小。 每天晚上,在上床睡觉之前,他都会吞下几加仑的非裔美国人的阴茎汁。它充满了他的胃,使他忘记了自己难以置信的小阴茎。还有,他妈的中国,台湾第一。

我是来说话的

Emm. I don't know what u want say. If we are that evil u guys don't even exist.And is begin in us. Like really someone would accident spread virus in own country. And trust me. U cant see shit if government allowed u see. So basic fake news.

好无聊

Yes.

There is no race. Just bunch of group kill another group. And winer justify this with race/culture something else. Genocide happens many time in history . Just too tired and somehow china appear person like u guys.
Really sick about it. Propaganda just too strong. I really don't like it.

if there is no race how come some blood related diseases can be cured by transplanting bone marrow tissue of people of the same non existing race
what is more relevant is that in the same case if someone is mixed race they need the same type of mixed race person for the transplant

in both cases you arent talking about your family for these donations, just people of your race

hello dan andrews.

sangren

商人 商人 商人

Heh, Babbyloon was destroyed for less than this even.
Fortuna Favet Menti Paratae

did anyone like the chinese rage thread i made earlier?

Attached: thank you enjoy.jpg (800x800, 287.8K)

我喝了红酒

Shi shi shi shi shi shi shi.

行重平龙

Fuck China.

I assume u can say if there is no race there is no word called genocide. My opinion is race is nothing. I really don't care which race they are. Also i really welcome come to my country if they are some useful and beyond average guy. This is what sociaty use for. They will automatic genocide who didn't chase up for average level. There is a class. But no based on race. The society is cruel enough and i doubt in next few year this will like government force women have children with high level class plp. Using some machine replace women's uterus.

So i am more concern about myself have baby instead of some race replace therorie. Government know their job and push more and more harder. I am really tired. Sociaty just more harder every year