ALBANIAN HATE THREAD

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zog_I_of_Albania
Their first and only king was literally named ZOG
How can albos even cope??

Attached: 1648678691370.png (720x477, 340.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/riBXh7XOKDM
youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
ba.n1info.com/english/news/albanian-parliament-fails-to-discuss-resolution-on-srebrenica-genocide/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're yugos

Only the ones that know the language and tried to integrate
Otherwise they are niggers

Attached: 1604404868435.jpg (1080x1251, 186.68K)

Calm down Mr. Martinovic, it's not God for your real to get this worked up.

Kosovo is based

Albanians rule

When they're a minority they cause a lot of problems, me personally I live in an Albanian majority municipality. But they've treated me with respect and kindness in Albania and Kosovo and even refused to take my money in bars or shops. Another good alliance destroyed by multiculturalism

i met an albanian singer called gjon a week ago, apparently he had sang on the eurovision for the swiss or something. He was honestly such a nice kid. I listened to his stuff and damn boi what a voice. Albanian also sounds really nice.
A song : youtu.be/riBXh7XOKDM

Attached: f2a12296-0001-0004-0000-000000952813_w1600_r1.3908205841446453_fpx60.37_fpy49.98.jpg (1600x1150, 166.31K)

kosovo and albania will be next

youtu.be/M2rTafbQepg
Globohomo bootlicking aliv in Albonia

Attached: 1650313525616.jpg (950x465, 57.58K)

Germ Fag, piss off

Brief history of Kosovo in the last two centuries summarized:
>Serb Revolution - 200.000 Albanians are expelled from southern Serbia by the new government and their property is given to Serb migrants from within the Ottoman Empire.
>Expelled people end up in the Vilayet of Kosovo, composed of current Kosovo and parts of Macedonia
>The Albanian population of Kosovo now numbers close to 1.000.000 Albanians, more than Albania proper at 800.000
>Balkan wars and 1st world war: Kosovo is made part of Serbia
>Serbs have a violent, expansionist policy where they want to take over Hungarian, Bulgarian and Albanian territories
>Serbs start a colonization program where they take hot-blooded Montenerins and put them in Kosovo
>First colonization fails because the montenegrin colonists find out they have a lot more in common with the Albanians than he schmucks in Belgrade, to the point they start speaking Albanian
>Serbs are alarmed and seize all the private property from the Albanians in an attempt to starve them
>This fails because the montenegrins are now paying Albanian under the table to work for them and life continues as usual
>Second wave of colonists: 40.000 Serbs from Serbia proper are given 10 square miles each, seized from the Albanians, which they intentionally do not use in a second attempt to starve the Albanians
>Serb and Turkish government make agreements to deport Albanians, 300.000K Albanians are forcibly taken to Turkey
>Second world war breaks out, interrupting 3rd colonization attempt
>Draza Mihailovic and Tito make an agreement with the Kosovo Albanians where if they fight the Axis they will be allowed to unite with Albania
>War is over, Yugoslavs do not honor the agreement, Kosovo remains inside their borders

Attached: FB_IMG_1648050195406.jpg (1080x608, 43.3K)

>Serbs divert any investments in Kosovo to themselves and leave the region underdeveloped after the war
>Serbs destroy communal places such as parks, markets and libraries
>Positions of power are exclusively held by Serbs
>Resources are slowly being siphoned away from Kosovo while the quality of life for the population degrades even further
>Another agreement is attempted with the Turkish government, but fails due to public uproar in Turkey
>Albanians are forbidden from using their language in institutions and are taught Yugoslav as their first language in schools
>Numbering close to 1.000.000 again, Albanians make demands for their own Yugoslav republic. The government squashes any protests.
>1977: Government releases real economic figures, Yugoslav economy implodes overnight
>Sensing the wave of nationalism, international banker and CEO of Beobanka New York, Slobodan Milosevic, takes a 2 million dollar loan from Henry Kissinger for his political campaign
>Starts claiming that every other Yugoslav Republic is getting rich from Serbia
>Serbs feel wronged, start applying more pressure to other Republic, blaming them for the poverty in Yugoslavia
>Situation goes on for years until Slovenia breaks off, followed by Croatia, the 90s wars start
>Yugoslavia loses Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Maceonia
>1999, Yugoslav government murders 54 Albanians because they think the Abanians are about to revolt, Kosovo War starts
>Kosovo war ends in Serbian defeat, UNMIK is established
>Slobodan Milosevic gets sent to the Hague by the new Serb government for corruption, money laundering and embezzlement of funds

rude, i like you

i buy this story, because its very in character for serbs as a whole
>unprovoked aggression
>collaboration with turks against other europeans

Attached: 1649310802140.jpg (1024x836, 75.65K)

Part 3?

No one cares or even knows what albanians are besides serbs.

There is currently no part 3, as it would be too long already and I still need to verify some of the information. You'll have a lot more information if you can get your hands on this book, 5€.

Attached: 20220521-151929_Gallery.jpg (1062x1689, 788.28K)

A white albanian? Has the science come this far?

I was born with a rare genetic disease that turned my hands white, this is my real face

Attached: DK63Gi0XUAEA1TW.jpg (901x1200, 138.1K)

Reading a shiptar book about albanian history is like listening to jews talk about the holohoax

Attached: hzv6_rBtAgcnqvJLO3bF-y6H3r3Lkprp2KkR7HyhVP0.jpg (948x669, 43.21K)

Attached: 1653067026170.png (686x439, 268.8K)

But reading a book written by Serbs literally making up things like the Caucasus theory is perfectly fine?

I guess you're right, I guess we can't use authors that might have a bias. I guess we should use reliable sources, like the founder of the Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts.

Attached: Screenshot_20220521-154401_Gallery.jpg (1435x1080, 741.25K)

ba.n1info.com/english/news/albanian-parliament-fails-to-discuss-resolution-on-srebrenica-genocide/
>Kosovo-online earlier reported that the Albanian parliament rejected the resolution and carried that Berisha addressed the Assembly of Albania, accusing the MPs who represent the majority that they “voted at order of (Serbian President) Aleksandar Vucic.”
Based if true

Attached: 1646420481319.jpg (960x540, 58.8K)