Why are Russians like this?

Why are Russians like this?

Attached: 5694EE5E-9869-4A61-9D51-10C2B7B71993.jpg (600x468, 54.11K)

Attached: F75BB9D6-21B7-4EFC-8311-909383B1C537.png (500x522, 244.36K)

I hate you, Poland. I will always hate you.

Here's a good one kek

Attached: 1032175.png (600x900, 68.76K)

The whole world hates them

Everyone is like that. My mom is a bitch and i can call her a bitch but if you call my mom a bitch we are fighting.

Your moms a bitch

based

severe genetic deficiencies, the only cure is genocide desu

kek

russians are very asiatic. the SAME behavior can be seen in chinks. 1:1

Tonight when you sleep i will be outside your window mate.

Attached: Roo.jpg (2500x1667, 628K)

Looks like a toilet cleaner's projection.

>cant get past a single window
A wooden door I understand but come on

This seems to be outdated. The only Russians who thing life is better abroad are ones who don't speak foreign language or various dysgenic progressive fags (we have some too). It's not like Russia got better over time, it's more about EU becoming too darkie-saturated to look like attractive place to live in. What's the point of having more currency if you can't go outside without encountering niggers or middle eastern chimps?

Why are Poles nigger tier?

This, but ironically

The only Russians who come here are degenerates; whores, corrupt businessmen. It's no different to whites emigrating to Dubai to revel in debauchery.
OP is more accurately describing the Polish, who are the most delusionally nationalist people in Europe who do not shut up about their ethnostate, all while fleeing it to clean toilets here and vote rabidly for the EU and globohomo at every opportunity.

>The only Russians who thing life is better abroad
wait, you think life in the west isn't better than life in russia? haha holy cope. and you're also implying that this is a majority view in rushitia? hahaha. russia: the cope belt of asia
>call rusniggers the niggers they are
>n-no u!
why are niggers so deficient?

>all while fleeing it to clean toilets here
wut? emigration stopped after the 2000s
>vote rabidly for the EU and globohomo at every opportunity.
yeah, our emigrants are liberals while people in Poland are conservative. our emigrants are liberals who overly praise where they live as a sunk cost fallacy and criticize the influence of the church in poland etc. so you couldn't be more wrong about this "no u" cope, rusniggerbro! why so lying? why so asiatic you are?

Attached: 585AB6F1-CE4D-49D4-A006-31E4243F90B4.png (1250x900, 216.57K)

Saved

>wait, you think life in the west isn't better than life in russia?
So what exactly is so much better it warrants existence as an immigrant, which is by default less comfortable than existence of a native?
>Muh money
Argument by retards who don't understand purchasing power. Also resourceful man would make money anywhere.
>Muh freedums
EU laws are no less nasty than Russia ones, with thoughtcrimes and shit, also big difference is that Russian law enforcement is generally less competent than westoid one, hence easier to not abide laws you don't like.

Obsession with emigration seems to be big among those only capable of menial jobs, because some places pay more dollars for them than the other. Fitting for a pole.