Obligatory comfy Ted K thread

Obligatory comfy Ted K thread

>Industrial Society and Its Future (manifesto)
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future

>Technological Slavery
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/mode/2up

>Anti-Tech Revolution: Why and How
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803/mode/2up

>Truth Versus Lies, Part 1 and 2 (a sort of an autobiography)
archive.org/details/TruthVersusLiesPart1
archive.org/details/TruthVersusLiespart2

>Other writings by Ted K + extracts, interviews and correspondences
theanarchistlibrary.org/category/author/ted-kaczynski

Attached: 1651123273438.jpg (750x684, 99.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongkindofgreen.org/?s=THE MANUFACTURING OF GRETA THUNBERG
esgtoday.com/nyse-to-list-new-asset-class-for-natural-asset-companies-targeting-massive-opportunity-in-ecosystem-services/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its too bad he did what he did? if only he could have seen how useless it was.

based
but anyone else here thinking 'fuck it' and just becoming the hive mind?

voluntary blue pill.
I'll take the serotonin + Dopamine trigger when I'm stressed. fuck it

Attached: file.png (1318x694, 755.56K)

I don't think he'd get half the recognition he has today if it weren't for the stuff he did. After all, there's no such thing as bad publicity if you want to convey a message to the masses in the most effective way

> and you VILL be happy

Attached: viral transistor.png (794x1980, 857.8K)

further proving all generals are fed pools

Any Forums needs more tedposting breads. Ok, I'll contribute something interesting, for discussion.

>Greta Thunberg is The System's Neatest Trick
wrongkindofgreen.org/?s=THE MANUFACTURING OF GRETA THUNBERG

>Climate Change Movement Trojan horse:
>All natural resources will now be privately owned commodities traded on the stock market to "save the environment"
esgtoday.com/nyse-to-list-new-asset-class-for-natural-asset-companies-targeting-massive-opportunity-in-ecosystem-services/

Attached: the system's neatest trick.jpg (1008x1452, 621.62K)

?

filtered

thats true.but was it worth it? Did he really change anything?

the older I get, the more I seem to understand, that one has to allow things to run thier course, and we cannot stop it. we might just as well go down to the ocean and command the tides to go out. All those things that trouble the children of the earth, the wars, the degeneracy, the floughting of natural law, the techno dystopia, the bio weapons ... and all the horrors we have witnessed all down through the ages .... we must do it. There is no other path. Our destiny is to follow these threads to their bitter ends. threads like 'communism". we have to explore all its horrors and stupidity, before we finally learn, and cast it aside. But from those bitter ends come deep wisdom, and we will slowly grow and evolve.

the evolution of mankind will be a long slow painful process of discovery and learning. "Its a burnt hand that teaches about fire best."

ted could have written his book and spent the rest of his days fishing and hunting and gardening. fuck it. you cant save the world man, it doesnt want you to save it. it has to go THROUGH this, not around it. Its the only way we will learn.

> we must act as stupid as possible
no

Attached: tomorrow.jpg (1280x720, 111.46K)

Life is marked by a constant battle between Good and Evil, and each of us has to endure and fight what was allotted to us in one way or another, no matter if that struggle is on a personal or a more socially general level. It's the only way our souls can grow and clean their karmic debt away - if there are no hardships, spiritual development is thwarted and thus ascension unaccomplished.

>ted could have written his book and spent the rest of his days fishing and hunting and gardening.
He already tried that, but the techno-industrial system refused to leave him alone.

ASS

I heard Ted is dying.

Forgot pic

Attached: if2ei98lovt61.jpg (750x936, 94.52K)

nice strawman,

>spent the rest of his days fishing and hunting and gardening.
im advising you to live an honest good life, to do good works, and be of good cheer. you cant fix the world, but you can clean your room. Fix yourself, help your friends, help your family. The world has been going to hell in a bucket all down through the ages. every generation has some faggot wondering around with a sign saying "the sky is falling". I dont care about any of those people anymore.

when your ascension is accomplished you will realize there were no hardships. there is no battle between good and evil, there is a battle between good and stupid. (well there is some evil in the world, buts its rare, most of the bad that happens are dumb people doing dumb shit).

Attached: John Wayne 1.jpg (736x588, 64.19K)

> im advising you
you don't have the moral authority to do so lol fuck you
> there were no hardships
you're a sheltered faggot leading a sheltered life

Attached: cancer.jpg (1080x1096, 127.08K)

Fuck technology.
>on my computer or smartphone for most of my waking hours

Attached: 1649647158641.jpg (881x960, 88.41K)

its not really masculine to insult a man who cant punch you in face

Attached: Scarface_003.jpg (1139x800, 164.43K)

>there were no hardships.
Cannot agree with you, but I nevertheless respect your opinion.

>there is no battle between good and evil, there is a battle between good and stupid. (well there is some evil in the world, buts its rare, most of the bad that happens are dumb people doing dumb shit).
What you're describing is ignorance (stupidity emanates from ignorance), which can be either willful or unwillful, and which proceeds from everything Evil that can be best described as the absence/ignorance of God.

I insult weaklings who can't punch me in the face with some regularity
it's not intentional just a side-effect of my personality and way of being
sorry that you're a weak cunt too (not sorry)

It was totally retarded. He should have just gone innawoods and stayed there, he could have had a nice ranch in the wilderness now and toasted the collapse of this bullshit from a safe and comfortable distance. He would have got his ultimate vindication

but he wanted an orderly collapse, not this mess

There's no way any collapse would be orderly. people are people. Ted should have predicted this.

Yeah. All these "historical" things just "happen" "spontaneously". Just let it all "happen" goy it's for your own good.

When people try to change shit by force - history attests - they create even bigger clusterfucks than if they just left alone and minded their own fucking business, Abdul.